Video Porsche 911 GT3 RS (2016) con 250.000 $ en extras, de Jerry Seinfeld, a la venta

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 6 Abr 2021.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Aunque lo tiene sin el alerón trasero y le da más exclusividad, entrega el alerón de serie...:pompous:

2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Lot 104 Supercars on Sunset 10th April 2021

•31 mar 2021

[​IMG]
    Bonhams Motoring

2016 PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS
    4.0-Liter DOHC Flat 6-Cylinder Engine
    Electronic Fuel Injection
    520bhp at 8,250rpm
    7-Speed Electro-Hydraulic Paddle-Shift Transaxle
    4-Wheel Independent Suspension
    4-Wheel Carbon Ceramic Disc Brakes
    *Originally delivered to legendary Porsche connoisseur Jerry Seinfeld
    *Unique Liquid Chrome Blue Metallic 'Paint to Sample' paint
    *Many Porsche 'Special Wishes' and options totaling over $250,000
    *Incredibly well optioned, $449,890 window sticker
    www.bonhams.com/27072/104/

Última edición: 6 Abr 2021
    A Fitod10s y escopeta les gusta esto.
  2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/27072/lot/104/

[​IMG]
    LOTE 104
    Commission new for Jerry Seinfeld
    Paint-to-Sample Liquid Chrome Blue Metallic
    Over $250,000 in Exclusive Factory Options

2016 PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS
    VIN. WP0AF2A92GS193911

US$ 290,000 - 330,000
    € 250,000 - 280,000

2016 PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS
    VIN. WP0AF2A92GS193911

4.0-Liter DOHC Flat 6-Cylinder Engine
    Electronic Fuel Injection
    520bhp at 8,250rpm
    7-Speed Electro-Hydraulic Paddle-Shift Transaxle
    4-Wheel Independent Suspension
    4-Wheel Carbon Ceramic Disc Brakes

*Originally delivered to legendary Porsche connoisseur Jerry Seinfeld
    *Unique Liquid Chrome Blue Metallic 'Paint to Sample' paint
    *Many Porsche 'Special Wishes' and options totaling over $250,000
    *Incredibly well optioned, $449,890 window sticker

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

THE 911 GT3 RS

Porsche developed a reputation early on for their surprising performance from their small displacement rear-engine sports and racing cars. These 'giant killers' could outperform cars with much larger engines by making lighter cars with incredible handling. This combination gave Porsches their truly unique driving characteristics and dedicated following of Porsche enthusiasts.

Since the introduction of the original 901 in 1963, Porsche has produced a line of six-cylinder rear-engine sports cars that could compete with much more powerful cars thanks to their low weight and superior handling. The 911 quickly became an icon of performance and handling and offered a driving experience unlike anything else. The 911 has continuously evolved into a more sophisticated, powerful, and capable driving machine, as well as a reliable and usable car.

Starting with the 2.7 Carrera RS, 'RS' variants of the 911 have become coveted for their track readiness, precision and power. With that original RS, a strong formula was developed, involving a distinctive rear wing and aerodynamic enhancements, a potent engine, a stripped-down interior, large side sill graphics, and, importantly, unparalleled performance. Throughout the succeeding generations of 911s, the 'RS' badge remained reserved for only the most hardcore, purpose-built roadcars in Porsche's portfolio and have become highly coveted by Porsche collectors and Porsche drivers.

The 991.1 GT3 RS, fits this role well. With a giant rear wing, large intakes, graphics, and a wide track, the GT3 RS certainly looks the part. The naturally aspirated 6-cylinder engine motivates the GT3 RS to 60 in 3 seconds flat- impressive, but this car is about track performance and handling. Along with stiff springs, solid mounts, and many manually adjustable settings to tune the car to suit the task at hand, one of very few roadcars allowed to have these race-derived refinements. Adding to the manual adjustments, trick technology like an electronically locking rear differential and rear wheel steering transform the GT3 RS a formidable track weapon, lapping the Nurburgring in 6:56.4 - faster than the venerable Porsche 918. True to RS form, it delivers unparalleled performance on the track. Alongside the aggressiveness and racing prowess, the GT3 RS is built for the road, offering thrilling performance off the track and relative comfort for daily duties.

Porsche's GT3 RS continues to set the standard for roadworthy cars with uncompromising on-track performance. Through blending analog adjustments with cutting edge technology and purposeful, lightweight sensibilities with modern comfort and drivability, the GT3 RS provides a unique driving experience in many situations.

THE MOTORCAR OFFERED

We are proud to offer this 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS which bears the incredible distinction of having been first delivered to Mr. Jerry Seinfeld. A true lover of the famed manufacturer from Stuttgart, it should come as no surprise that this example of the track focused RennSport 911 was furnished with an expansive list of wonderful options.

Most obvious is the splendid paint to sample Liquid Chrome Blue Metallic exterior which contains a deep and complex shine across the body surfaces. This color option was previously made available on Porsche's latest hypercar, the 918 Spyder. Beyond the PTS paintjob, this RS features several more Porsche Special Wishes and factory options which include an axle lift, carbon ceramic brakes, sport chrono pack, LED lighting, navigation, and a larger 23-gallon fuel tank. In total, more than $250,000 worth of options and Special Wishes details was fitted to the new Porsche, resulting in a sticker price of nearly $450,000.

One will notice the exclusion of the rear wing; It is a truly unique specification and produces a modern 911 which harkens back to its duck tailed predecessors. However, if one wishes to refit the original wing, it is included with the car. Since being in the hands of Jerry Seinfeld, the GT3 RS has resided in New York and California. Today, the car appears in wonderful condition inside and out, which should come as little surprise given its provenance and roughly 1,500 miles on the odometer. A Suntek paint protection film has been applied to the whole of the vehicle and should aid in warding off minor imperfections. Furthermore, Canepa serviced the car in 2019 and the vehicle should be ready to use by its next owner.

This is an immense opportunity to procure both a wholly unique Porsche GT3 RS and an artifact from one of the hobby's greatest enthusiasts. This proper collector grade 911 should not be passed up.

A escopeta le gusta esto.
  3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  4. JOSE MANUEL MUÑOZ RONCERO

JOSE MANUEL MUÑOZ RONCERO JMMR Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    M635; E9 3.0
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Que extras lleva para sumar esos 250.000&

A ER330d le gusta esto.
  5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El Porsche 911 GT3 RS 2016 de Jerry Seinfeld tiene más de $ 250,000 en opciones
    5 DE ABRIL DE 2021
    [​IMG]

Un Porsche 911 GT3 RS especial 2016 pedido por nada menos que Jerry Seinfeld se subastará a finales de esta semana.

Seinfeld es un prolífico coleccionista de Porsche y gastó más de $ 250,000 para hacer que este GT3 RS sea único. Para empezar, luce un acabado Liquid Chrome Blue Metallic a través del programa Paint-To-Sample. Aquellos familiarizados con este color pueden reconocerlo del 918 Spyder. En otros lugares, el auto deportivo está equipado con un elevador de eje, frenos cerámicos de carbono, el paquete Sport Chrono opcional, iluminación LED, navegación y un tanque de combustible más grande de 23 galones.

La lista de Bonhams revela que el automóvil tenía un precio de etiqueta de $ 449,890 y carece del alerón trasero normal del GT3 RS, lo que le da al automóvil un aspecto único. Sin embargo, el ala se incluirá en la venta.

Seinfeld solo condujo el automóvil durante aproximadamente 1.500 millas, habiéndolo tenido tanto en Nueva York como en California. Cuenta con una película protectora de pintura Suntek para mantener todo con un aspecto fresco y, a pesar de todas las opciones, y una calcomanía en la ventana de $ 449,890 cuando es nueva, las estimaciones previas a la subasta sugieren que puede venderse por entre $ 290,000 y $ 330,000.

Como modelo de la generación 991.1, este GT3 RS cuenta con un motor de seis cilindros y aspiración natural de 4.0 litros con 490 hp y 346 lb-ft (469 Nm) de torque. Junto a este motor de altas revoluciones hay una transmisión PDK de doble embrague que envía potencia a las ruedas traseras, lo que permite que el automóvil alcance 100 km / h (62 mph) en solo 3.4 segundos y 200 km / h (124 mph) en 10.9 segundos.

6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  11. Chicharro

Chicharro Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Sublime

12. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A escopeta y Panda les gusta esto.
  13. escopeta

escopeta Forista Senior Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    992GTS,M2 G87
    El menda es este ,famoso en gran medida por su serie Seinfeld..

[​IMG]

Bueno ahora es así.
    [​IMG]

A 5Vturbo, Gavira y jangel les gusta esto.
  14. Panda

Panda Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E82 120d
    Que maravilla de fotos, de coche y de todo leche.

A jangel y escopeta les gusta esto.
  15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Panda y escopeta les gusta esto.
  17. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Le quitas el alerón y ganas exclusividad.

Voy a quitar un asiento a mi coche...

18. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Es el único 991.1 GT3 RS entregado así de fábrica, si eso no es exclusividad :whistle:... unido a los demás extras que lleva lo hacen algo más exclusivo que tu coche aunque le quites todos los asientos y conduzcas de rodillas :LOL:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Till le gusta esto.
  19. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Lo dicho, como si le quitas un retrovisor y con ello ganas exclusividad.

Y en el caso del que nos ocupa, peor, porque empeoras rendimiento.

20. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ya, menos mal que tu sabes más que Seinfeld y los de Porsche Exclusive y Paint to Sample que se lo han diseñado , si... estos son algunos de los utilitarios de Jerry biggrin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

y en particular su colección de Porsche es famosa :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jerry Seinfeld’s Porsche collection is phenomenal

By Paul Henderson29 April 2020
    Comedian Jerry Seinfeld likes coffee, puffy shirts and Porsches… not necessarily in that order. Here are ten of his best (Porsches, not shirts)

Rather than talk about his car collection, we could easily have celebrated Jerry Seinfeld’s birthday by talking about the garage in which he keeps his automobiles. Back in 1999, a year after the two-part “finale” of the Seinfeld show, Jerry shelled out more than $1 million for a New York brownstone at 183 West 83rd Street with the intention of turning the former plumbing business into the home of his prized Porsches.

Close to his Central Park West home and spread over three floors, it took five years to transform the building that includes subterranean parking for some (although not all) of his collection, as well as 850 square feet of living space so he can eat and sleep next to his favourite ones. He even has a small support team to keep all the cars ticking over and ready to roll just in case he gets the urge to nip out for a coffee with his comedian pals (you’ve seen that show, right?).

However, despite the odd caffeine fix with his funny friends, Jerry likes to keep the details of his collection on the down-low. There is plenty of speculation as to what he has – and his decision to auction off 18 cars back in 2016 (the final price tag was $22m. “Thank you, insane car people,” was Seinfeld’s response) confirmed quite a few of them – but one thing we definitely do know is that he is mad about Porsches. Old ones, new ones, police ones… you name it, Jerry probably owns (or has owned) it. So to celebrate his 66th birthday, we picked out ten of the best from his collection.

Because in the words of Tom Cruise, from the movie Risky Business, inspired by the old advert, “Porsche… there is no substitute.”

1949 Porsche 356/2 Gmünd
    [​IMG]
    Of the 52 “356” factory cars produced by Porsche over two years in an old sawmill in the Austrian town of Gmünd, number 40 belongs to Jerry Seinfeld. Hand-built and hand-hammered into shape out of aluminium, the 356 was made using mostly VW parts and Jerry’s is completely original. Yes, really. Rear-engined and rear-wheel drive (it’s a Porsche, so get used to that detail), it is in essence ground zero for the 911. “I love it because, to me, it looks like a little alien flying saucer,” Jerry explained.

1955 Porsche 550 Spyder
    [​IMG]
    Although this car has the rather macabre claim to fame that it was the same model James Dean was driving when he was killed, the Porsche 550 Spyder is a special car. One of only 75 ever made, this 1.5-litre mid-engined machine produced 110bhp, had a top speed of 140mph and was Porsche’s first purpose-built race car where it earned the nickname the “giant killer” for its on-track heroics. Jerry’s 550, which he sold at auction for $5.3m in 2016, is considered to be one of the finest examples still in existence because it was only raced a handful of times and was never involved in any serious accidents. “You can’t drive a sonnet by Shakespeare or a symphony by Beethoven,” Seinfeld said before parting with it. “But this would be the automotive equivalent.”

1958 Porsche 356A 1500 GS/GT Carrera Speedster
    [​IMG]

This is a version of the very first classic car Jerry got and it was all because of Jay Leno. “I bought my first Speedster in 1991, after looking through a Hemmings magazine in your kitchen,” he told Leno. “I bought it because I thought it was pretty.” Built for racing, GS/GT Carrera Speedsters didn’t come with any onboard luxuries – not even a heater, hence its nickname “the icebox” – or even sound proofing. They were simple, stripped-back, lightweight machines made to go fast. “If I could only have one sports car it would be a Speedster,” Jerry continued. “Steve McQueen had one of these, James Dean raced one… it is minimalist, the essence of sports car perfection.”

1964 Porsche 911
    [​IMG]
    The very first production 911, Jerry owns the version that was built for Ferry Porsche (the son of Porsche’s founder) himself, who specified a sunroof, leather seats and metallic paint. It was the first 911 imported to the United States and, having bought the car in 1996 for a whopping $400,000, Seinfeld sent it to the Porsche factory in Zuffenhausen for a full restoration using original parts and after nearly two years and a bill for $250,000, he got it back. It was definitely worth the wait.

1966 Porsche 356 SC Cabriolet (Polizei)
    © Courtesy of Netflix

[​IMG]
    “Who do you think you are… Jerry Seinfeld?” One of only ten Porsche Cabs built for the Dutch police force (which is slightly weird because on the front of Jerry’s car it says “Polizie”, as opposed to the Dutch “Rijkspolitie”, but maybe we’re overthinking it), just imagine if you were a bank robber in Holland in 1966 and during your getaway you saw this car in your review mirror. You wouldn’t bother, would you? The Dutch police drivers who used these cars in high-speed pursuits were well trained, had to be very fit, have excellent driving skills, be at least 25 years old and married. Presumably so they didn’t get carried away and upset their wives by crashing. Jerry’s Polizei version was the last of the 356s produced and featured in an episode of Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee when he picked up Barry Marder (he was later released without charge).

1970 Targa Florio-winning Porsche 908/03 (chassis number 008)
    © Jamie Pham Photography / Alamy Stock Photo

[​IMG]
    Designed by Porsche to specifically compete in two World Sportscar Championship endurance races on two tracks (how very Porsche!) – the Targa Florio and the Nürburgring Nordschleife – it was lightweight, featured perfect weight distribution (45-55) and a radical 30cm overhand on the front. In its prototype days it was dubbed the “VW bus” because of the driver’s upright sitting position and the pedals being so close to the front of the car, and some of the test pilots complained… until they saw their lap times. After that, they stopped grumbling. With its iconic Gulf colours and racing pedigree, no wonder Jerry described the 908 as his most treasured possession.

1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS
    [​IMG]

“Ask anyone who has ever driven one of these and they will tell you the same thing,” Seinfeld explained. “There is something about this car that feels perfect.” Taking its name from the 356 Carreras of the 1950s, Porsche developed it as a pure racing car, but, to legitimise its production, the FIA insisted the German manufacturer had to mass-produce at least 500 for the road. So 1,580 were made, featuring a 2.7-litre horizontally opposed, six-cylinder engine with 210bhp, complete with that design defining “ducktail” spoiler, flared arches and uprated brakes and suspension. It is a work of art, a driver’s dream, and impossible not to notice… unless you happen to be driving a BMW in the Hamptons and you are trying to parallel park. “I was sitting on a bench, having coffee with a friend,” Seinfeld told a New York newspaper in 2014. “We watched as a middle-aged woman in a new, white BMW put her car in reverse and drove straight back into my car, smashing and damaging it. We could hear the sound of metal crunching – rare, classic, expensive, vintage metal, by the way – from across the street. A sickening sound to a car person.

“I was furious. I ran across the street, out of my mind, and yelled at her, ‘You just crashed into my car!’ Her reply was, ‘Well, I couldn’t see it.’ She didn’t seem to understand why I would be upset… so I went home and put my head under the covers.” Like Sue Ellen from Seinfeld, who walked around in just a bra, the BMW driver was clearly a menace to society.

1986 Porsche 959
    © culture-images GmbH / Alamy Stock Photo

[​IMG]
    The story of the Porsche 959 is a curious one. Development began in 1981 using the ubiquitous 911 as the base as the company’s chief engineer, Helmuth Bott, pushed for an all-wheel driver “super 911” to see just how far Porsche could take its legendary sports car with a view to it competing in Group B rallies. After years of development and technological boundary pushing, the much-hyped supercar was finally released in 1986 with a 444bhp flat-six turbocharged engine and a street-legal top speed of 197mph. On any street, that is, except those in the United States, where the car was forbidden from driving on public roads. Only 337 were ever made and when Jerry snapped his white model up it cost him around $700,000… a snip for a car he can’t drive on the road. It is lovely to look at, though.

2000 Porsche Carrera GT Prototype
    [​IMG]

Although Jerry tried (and failed) to sell his Carrera GT prototype at his auction in 2016, that doesn’t mean it’s a dud. Far from it. Porsche produced 1,270 of these mid-engined hypercars between 2004 and 2007, but Jerry’s is one of only two fully functioning prototypes built in 2000. He also had a 2004 GT, but sold it in 2011. Sadly, the Carrera GT is also infamous for being the car Fast & Furious star Paul Walker died behind the wheel of in 2013.

2014 Porsche 918 Spyder
    © Sean Gallup

[​IMG]
    When Porsche magazine asked Jerry in 2018 what three things he would take with him to a desert island, he replied, “A 356 Speedster, a 964 Carrera RS and a 918 Spyder.” So we thought we’d finish with that. A mid-engined hybrid hypercar, it has a 4.6-litre V8 engine, backed up with two electric motors, that can produce 874bhp and carry the car from 0-62mph in 2.6 seconds, before reaching a top speed of 214mph. As Jeremy Clarkson said when he reviewed it for the Sunday Times the year it came out, “All I can tell you is this: this Porsche is one of the three fastest cars in the world. It has satnav and air-con and carpets. And driven carefully it can do 94 miles to the gallon.” Presumably Jerry has an EV plug in that Manhattan garage of his…

21. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    También tiene el 917 de Steve McQueen

[​IMG]

22. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Hombre, no hace falta saber mucho para entender que se empeora el rendimiento.

Pero oye, que puedes seguir pensando que los alerones son de adorno, tuning de Norauto.

23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Que si, que si, que empiezas con que no es exclusivo y acabas con que pierde prestaciones, vamos que te lo regalan y lo rechazas :LOL:, anda sigue poniendo repost que ultimamente lo bordas biggrin

24. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    No, empiezo y acabo con que no es exclusivo por haber quitado el alerón, cosa que mantengo.

Como si mañana pido que me entreguen un McLaren Senna sin difusor trasero. Pues vale, será único, pero ya ves tú.

25. JOSE MANUEL MUÑOZ RONCERO

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    M635; E9 3.0
    upload_2021-4-6_22-10-46.png

Me gusta la solución al alerón.

A ER330d le gusta esto.
  26. JOSE MANUEL MUÑOZ RONCERO

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    M635; E9 3.0
    De todas formas si solo lo ha utilizado por 1500 millas, creo que poco le interesan las prestaciones o rendimiento, le gusta más sin alerón y se lo ha quitado.
    Ya sabéis que para gusto los colores.

27. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Y punto.

28. 5Vturbo

5Vturbo En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F31 LCI 318dA
    Para tener 250.000 en opciones tiene 3 botones ciegos :nose:

29. MiniFER

MiniFER Vicepresidente Ejecutivo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Lockheed SR-71
    Menuda colección, es brutal lo que guarda el pájaro.

30. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    La pastilla... tómate la pastilla biggrin, deja las palmeras de chocolate :LOL: y cambia de camello :descojon:

RAE Exclusivo. adj. Único, solo, excluyendo a cualquier otro.

Es el único Porsche 991.1 GT3 RS fabricado por Porsche Exclusive (oño, otra vez el palabro :floor:) con este alerón tipo cola de pato, único y exclusivo, muy bonito para mi gusto :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

... y por las prestaciones no te preocupes, los de Porsche Exclusive :devil: se lo han entregado para que cuando quiera meterse a circuito está preparado para ponerle el alerón original del 991.1 GT3 RS, que también va incluido, viene en el texto y las fotos, por lo que es muuuy exclusivo al ser el único 991.1 GT3 RS con esta configuración original de fábrica, además de los otros extras que lleva :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A SP_Kenny le gusta esto.
  31. salo98

salo98

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    honda
    The truth is that both have known each other since they started at the university (now they are in 5th grade), although they started 'going out' to S. Santa last year. He persistently walked behind for over a year until my daughter accepted. The first time he came home was around September "at his own request" at https://drugruger.com/ (although I have placed the versified account in time the first of this year), come on, it was he who proposed to meet us; after has been ever more. He is the same age and height as my daughter, a light beard and, without being 'fat', it would surely be better for him to lose a few kilos. For the rest, a very nice boy ;), who, after all, is what matters most to me.

Compartir esta página