Fotos Porsche Taycan 4S, Turbo/S, Cross Turismo

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 6 Mar 2018.

1. Diego F.

Diego F. Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z4 35is, A7 3.0
    Sólo faltaba que Elon Musk dijera que ha hecho una buena compra. Pero ves el Porsche y el Tesla y yo veo pocas dudas.

A Csar y Gus les gusta esto.
  2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Porsche ha abierto en Leipzig la electrolinera más potente de Europa, 7 MW, 18 cargadores de 350 kW y 4 de 22 kW AC

Porsche Opens Europe's Most Powerful Fast-Charging Park

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FEB 21, 2020
    [​IMG]

Twelve 350 kW CCS DC fast chargers for all and an additional six for internal use.
    This week Porsche opened a new fast-charging park in Leipzig, Germany, called "Europe's most powerful" one.

According to the German manufacturer, the total capacity of the facility is 7 MW.

"This means that Porsche Leipzig currently has Europe's most powerful rapid-charging park, which is operated entirely with electricity from renewable energy sources."

There are currently six internal fast chargers (350 kW each we guess), as well as 12 publicly available DC chargers (350 kW each) and four 22 kW AC stands, available at the customer center - "running seven days a week, around the clock and for customers of all vehicle brands".

• 6x 350 kW internal (2.1 MW)
    • 12x 350 kW publicly available (4.2 MW)
    • 4x 22 kW AC publicly available
    • an undisclosed number of internal AC points
    • Total installed capacity of around 7 MW
    [​IMG]

Through the end of March 2020, the charging site will be available free of charge to all users (non-Porsche EVs, too). Then: "payment will be made using the mobility providers' standard charging cards, according to their respective conditions".

Gerd Rupp, Chairman of the Board of Management of Porsche Leipzig GmbH said:

"The new charging park between the number 9, 14 and 38 motorways will significantly enrich the charging infrastructure in central Germany. Electric and hybrid vehicles of all brands are welcome. We are pleased that with the new charging park we can offer an attractive charging option for electric vehicle owners in Leipzig and the surrounding area, as well as transit passengers.”

"The user-friendliness of the charging park is remarkable: during waiting times, charging customers can use the services of the Porsche Customer Centre, including a historical vehicle exhibition and shop. They can also book a range of driving experiences available at the Leipzig circuit."

Jens Walther, Head of Sales and Marketing at Porsche Leipzig said:

"We want to make charging with electricity at Porsche an experience."

The interesting thing is that Porsche developed and produces the chargers on its own, through the Porsche Engineering division.

"The rapid Porsche Turbo Charger charging point was developed by Porsche Engineering and sets new standards in terms of charging time: depending on the vehicle model, up to 100 kilometres can be charged in just five minutes. All vehicles with a so-called Combined Charging System connection (CCS2) can use the fast charging function. Visitors who want to charge their vehicle at Porsche can reach the charging station at the customer centre via the visitor gate in Porschestrasse near the Leipzig-Nord motorway exit."

3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Claro, pero mejor se había quedado callado Musk en lugar de malmeter contra Gates, que además estaba hablando bien de Tesla...

4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Preguntan porqué le han llamado Turbo, como suena y de donde viene el sonido...

6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Porsche Taycan con Pack Carbon SportDesign

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Vestidos del Pink Pig, del 917 Kurzheck y del Brumos RSR, en Amelia Island Concours :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Como no podían ir a Hockenheim han llevado el Taycan Turbo S al Spring Track de Nurburgring...

[​IMG]
    sport auto

Uwe Sener

01.38,3 min

Pirelli P Zero / 265/35 R21 / 305/30 R21

9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El Cross Turismo en Nurburgring

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Con un Type R :devil:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A SP_Kenny le gusta esto.
  10. MiniFER

MiniFER Vicepresidente Ejecutivo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Lockheed SR-71
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Menos mal que se puede suprimir en el configurador el anagrama posterior, veo ridículo lo de 'Turbo'. Mejor en frutero, por supuesto biggrin

A Csar le gusta esto.
  11. jangel

jangel Clan Leader Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Hormigonera
    Me empieza a gustar el Taycan ...:unsure:

12. sergioms_87

sergioms_87 En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    430d GrandCoupe
    lo he tenido delante y impresiona, en fotos parece muy parecido a un Panamera pero en directo no tiene nada que ver, desde que lo vi me tiene loco

13. i_minex

i_minex Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E46-E85-987.2
    Yo lo vi en directo en el CO y realmente es muy muy bonito. A parte de ser inmenso y ancho... me dió la sensación que era bastante más grande que el panamera...

14. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Posponen el lanzamiento del Sport Turismo por la fuerte demanda del Taycan... me da que muchos van a ser propietarios de Tesla S que cambian de marca, más de los que ya se había previsto.

Porsche Postpones Taycan Cross Turismo Launch To Meet Strong Demand For Taycan Sedan
    27, 2020

The second body style of the Porsche Taycan EV, the Cross Turismo high-riding estate, will no longer debut this year.

The automaker initially planned to launch the Taycan Cross Turismo late this year, but has now said the debut has been postponed to early 2021. According to Porsche CEO Oliver Blume cited by Bloomberg, the reason for the delay is the strong demand for the Taycan sedan in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.

This suggests Porsche wants to focus on meeting demand for the Taycan sedan first and then roll out the Taycan Cross Turismo. While that’s a nice “problem” to have, customers who prefer the more practical estate body style of the Taycan won’t be that happy – especially those who have already paid deposits.

[​IMG]

This gives Porsche engineers more time to test the Taycan Cross Turismo, with our photographers recently spotting a prototype doing high-speed runs on the Nürburgring Nordschleife. Even though everyone pretty much knows what the estate model will look like, Porsche insists on placing stickers to disguise the design of key exterior elements.

The most obvious areas Porsche is trying to hide include the taillights, the C-pillar and the third lateral window. Looking at these images, it’s pretty clear this is no standard Taycan Cross Turismo. Our money is on the Turbo S variant seeing as the aggressive bumpers look very similar to the Taycan Turbo S sedan’s.

[​IMG]

The wheels are identical and they house massive brake discs and red calipers. New additions compared to the Taycan Turbo S sedan include the generous roof spoiler and plastic cladding around the wheel arches.

Expect the Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo to offer the same variants as its sibling, like the base rear-wheel-drive model, 4S, Turbo and Turbo S. The latter will be the top dog with a combined output of 560 kW (761 PS / 750 HP) and 1,050 Nm (774 lb-ft) of system torque with the Overboost function enabled.

15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Probando en circuito

16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

Porsche Taycan - Choosing Between The 4S, Turbo & Turbo S!

In this video, Tom Jaconelli gives you expert advice about the differences between the three Porsche Taycan models, the 4S, the Turbo and the top of the range Turbo S!
    Porsche Taycan Turbo at Romans International - https://www.romansinternational.com/u...

The Porsche Taycan Turbo, which translates to 'Spirited Young Horse’ in Turkish, is Porsche's first fully electric vehicle after the highly praised Mission E concept. The Porsche Taycan Turbo offers a sleek, elegant and futuristic design in appearance, in keeping with other Porsche model features and harnesses technologies from the Le Mans-winning 919 race car, which becomes evident in the performance data.

The Taycan Turbo executes a 0-62 time in 3.2 seconds and will continue to 99mph in 6.9 seconds. These figures are extremely impressive considering the Taycan Turbo has a weight of around 2,305kg (unladen) due to the front and rear motors and batteries. Cornering speed is no issue either due to the batteries sitting low in the car, providing a low centre of gravity.

The power steering is equally impressive and provides the driver with a direct feel to the road, providing you with the maximum level of confidence. Along with high performance, comfort comes paramount with any Porsche model. The Taycan Turbo is no exception to this. The ride feel is smooth and as silent as you need it to be, which is just one of the benefits of electric vehicles. Porsche Stability Management (PSM) and the Adaptive Air Suspension give you a plush ride, dealing with bumps and road imperfections perfectly.
    The Taycan Turbo is a well rounded electric saloon that offers confidence inspiring and rewarding handling with fast charging times and ample driving range, providing more power than its 4S sibling.

17. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S Review // $250,000 Silent Supercar Killer

18. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Apenas con camuflaje, solo las 2 tiras de led delanteras y poco más, a puntito de salir el frutero... guapísimo :chulo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Vaya cangrejada que tiene detrás, me quedo con el targa verde y el spyder rojo :finga:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Csar

Csar #noeslomismo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Vito/Tmax/140i
    El frutero tiene proporciones de libro... es impresionante :love:

20. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Pues como el Panamera Sport Turismo, yo los veo igual de bonitos :chulo:... pero a mi dame un GTS frutero con el V8 4.0 480 cv a gasofa que paso de la ansiedad de quedarme sin electrones :devil:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Última edición: 2 Nov 2020
    A SP_Kenny le gusta esto.
  21. Csar

Csar #noeslomismo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Vito/Tmax/140i

Siendo muy fan del Panamera frutero creo que el tamaño del Taycan está mucho mejor contenido. Estéticamente me quedo con él sin duda... en lo que si estamos de acuerdo es en lo del V8 :LOL:

22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ya veremos las medidas y las comparativas, en lo que si le va a ganar el Taycan al Panamera es en el peso, 200 o 300 kg más fijo biggrin

A Csar le gusta esto.
  24. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Drifting the Porsche Taycan Turbo S on Nürburgring F1 Track | Nico Rosberg

What a day on the Nürburgring-Nordschleife: Drifting, Hot Lap and Racing with German car legend Matthias Malmedie in the Porsche Taycan Turbo S!

A Csar le gusta esto.
  25. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    En un rodaje le llevaron un Taycan a La Roca... y no entraba dentro, tuvieron que cambiar toda la escena biggrin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHlusgsFrZ4/

[​IMG]

• [​IMG]
      therock
      Verificado

Aaaaand guess who’s too big to fit in yet another sports car and now we have to change the entire shot sequence around ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

For our @netflix globe trotting heist movie, RED NOTICE, my writer/director @rawsonthurber (pictured here on the ground setting up the new camera angle) wrote this INSANE chase sequence where I hop in this iconic Porsche and be the bad ass behind the wheel that I am.

Well, after months of prep and costs buying and shipping this car over to the states - it’s time to rehearse the big chase sequence.
    [​IMG]

Tampoco entraba en el LaFerrari, que bicho tiene que ser :LOL:

https://www.facebook.com/DwayneJohnson/photos/a.448580834383/10153960883084384
    [​IMG]
    Dwayne The Rock Johnson
    21 de noviembre de 2015 · ·

"She was a fast machine, she kept her motor clean - she was the best damn woman that I ever seen..." 950 horsepower. Less than 25 made (matte white) in the world. Selling on the streets for $3-5 million. The great benefit of producing and starring in HBO's Ballers is that I can admire, touch and play with this Ferrari which is one of the most beautifully engineered and sought after exotic cars in the world. The drawback...? Daddy don't fit in it.

26. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ambos llegan en trailer para tener batería hasta arriba, las drag empiezan en el minuto 5:30 :pompous:

NEW EV RECORD! * Taycan Turbo S vs Tesla Model S Performance 1/4 Mile Down a REAL DRAG STRIP

[​IMG]
    For the first time the Taycan Turbo S and Tesla Model S race down a real 1/4 Mile Drag Strip and one of them sets a new world record for the quickest production electric car and the quickest 4 door sedan. Both cars were towed to the track at 100% state of charge and both have the latest software updates. Also included is complete performance data for each including 0-60 MPH, 1/8 Mile, 1/4 Mile, 60-130 MPH and more.

Taycan Turbo S de Zero Variables vs Model S Performance Drag Race lo resuelve

6 dic 2020
    Sentimos que sabemos todo lo que hay sobre estos dos, tanto individualmente como cuando se enfrentan entre sí, pero puede que no sea necesariamente el caso.

Por ejemplo, sabemos que Tesla gana la batalla de alcance máximo por una milla. Eso es metafóricamente hablando porque en realidad lo gana por mucho más que eso: según la EPA, el Porsche Taycan Turbo S tiene una potencia nominal de 192 millas (308 km), mientras que el Tesla Model S Performance recorrerá 348 millas (560 km) . Eso no es exactamente el doble, pero está muy cerca.

Excepto que las cosas no siempre son lo que parecen. Una prueba reciente realizada por un medio de comunicación independiente reveló que la brecha entre los dos en el mundo real es mucho menor que eso. En ese caso, un Taycan 4S funcionó mucho mejor de lo que la EPA le da crédito, mientras que un Tesla Model Y Performance se quedó muy por debajo de su rango anunciado.

Luego está el aspecto del rendimiento. Tesla reclama el Model SEl rendimiento alcanza las 60 mph (97 km / h) desde cero en menos de 2.4 segundos, mientras que Porsche dice que el Taycan Turbo S lo hará en 2.6. Hasta ahora, los dos se han conocido en innumerables carreras de resistencia y, en casi todos los casos, el Porsche ganó.

A pesar de eso, la sensación general parece ser que el Tesla Model S Performance sigue siendo el más rápido. ¿Por qué? Bueno, en parte porque Tesla anunció el lanzamiento del Model S Plaid el próximo año, que se supone que enterrará al Taycan, y a casi cualquier otro automóvil, en términos de aceleración, pero principalmente porque el departamento de relaciones públicas de Tesla, sus fanáticos, lo está haciendo. un gran trabajo al cuestionar cada resultado que no sale bien.

Con eso en mente, esta es la carrera definitiva entre la pareja que simplemente elimina cualquier variable, aislando las dos transmisiones en una batalla cara a cara que debería resolver el puntaje de una vez por todas. Ambos vehículos eléctricos llegan a la pista de arrastre en un remolque, lo que garantiza que ambos estén al 100 por ciento del estado de carga, y ambos corren sobre una superficie muy preparada para el pegado donde encontrar tracción nunca será un problema.

Probablemente se esté preguntando qué camino tomará esto, por lo que ha llegado el momento de instarlo a presionar el botón de reproducción para averiguarlo (todo comienza a las 5:30). Y en caso de que no te quedes hasta el final para escucharlo de Brooks, el presentador del canal DragTimes, vale la pena mencionar que el Taycan ofrecerá carreras consistentes una y otra vez, mientras que Tesla el rendimiento se deteriorará después de algunas carreras (en realidad, lo hizo durante las tres pasadas que se filmaron).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Zero Variables Taycan Turbo S vs Model S Performance Drag Race Settles It

6 Dec 2020
    We feel like we know everything there is about these two, both individually and when pitched against each other, but that may not necessarily be the case.

For instance, we know that Tesla wins the maximum range battle by a mile. That is metaphorically speaking because it actually wins it by a lot more than that - according to the EPA, the Porsche Taycan Turbo S is rated at 192 miles (308 km), whereas the Tesla Model S Performance will do 348 miles (560 km). That's not exactly double, but it's damn near close.

Except things aren't always as they seem. One recent test conducted by an independent media outlet revealed the real-world gap between the two is a lot smaller than that. In that case, a Taycan 4S performed much better than the EPA gives it credit for, whereas a Tesla Model Y Performance stopped well short of its advertised range.

Then there's the performance aspect. Tesla claims the Model S Performance hits 60 mph (97 km/h) from a standstill in under 2.4 seconds, while Porsche says the Taycan Turbo S will do it in 2.6. So far, the two have met each other in countless drag races and, in almost every case, the Porsche won.

Despite that, the general feeling seems to be that the Tesla Model S Performance is still the quickest. Why? Well, partly because Tesla announced the release of the Model S Plaid next year, which is supposed to bury the Taycan - and pretty much any other car out there - in terms of acceleration, but mostly because Tesla's PR department - its fans - is doing a great job of questioning every result that doesn't go its way.

With that in mind, here is the ultimate race between the pair that simply takes out any variable, isolating the two drivetrains in a head-to-head battle that should settle the score once and for all. Both EVs arrive at the drag strip on a trailer, ensuring they're both at 100 percent state of charge, and they both race on a very stick prepped surface where finding traction is never going to be a problem.

You're probably wondering which way this will go, which is why the time has come to urge you to hit that play button to find out (it all starts at 5:30). And just in case you don't stick around until the end to hear it from Brooks, the host of the DragTimes channel, it's worth mentioning that the Taycan will offer consistent runs over and over again, whereas Tesla's performance will deteriorate after a few runs (it actually did so during the three passes that were filmed).

27. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Porsche Taycan Turbo S vs 911 Turbo S (992)

28. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

Porsche Taycan Turbo S establece el tiempo de vuelta de los vehículos eléctricos de producción en Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta.

Un Taycan con especificaciones de producción cargó sobre la línea de meta para registrar un impresionante tiempo de vuelta de 1: 33.88 minutos.

Era un vehículo estándar que están disponibles para los clientes en los distribuidores autorizados de Porsche en los EE. UU., El Taycan Turbo S salió a la pista el 3 de noviembre a una temperatura ambiente de 68 grados Fahrenheit. Se equipó con el neumático estándar de verano Pirelli P Zero NF0 Elect como viene de fábrica, tamaño 265 / 35-21 delantero y 305 / 30-21 trasero, sobre ruedas de diseño Mission-E de 21 pulgadas. Las presiones de los neumáticos se ajustaron para proporcionar una presión caliente de 41 PSI en los cuatro neumáticos durante la vuelta.

Electric Porsche Taycan Turbo S Lap Time at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
    Porsche Taycan Turbo S sets production EV lap time at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta.

A production-spec Taycan charged over the finish line to post an impressive lap time of 1:33.88 minutes.

It was a standard vehicle that are available to customers at authorized Porsche dealer partners across the US, the Taycan Turbo S took to the track on 3rd of November at an ambient temperature of 68 degrees Fahrenheit. It was fitted with the standard summer tire Pirelli P Zero NF0 Elect as equipped from the factory, sized 265/35-21 front and 305/30-21 rear, on 21-inch Mission-E design wheels. Tire pressures were adjusted to provide a hot pressure of 41 PSI across all four tires for the lap.

29. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Los ambiciosos planes eléctricos de Porsche en España

diciembre 9, 2020

[​IMG]

Tomás Villén, director general de Porsche Ibérica, ha concedido una entrevista en la que ha desvelado los planes eléctricos de Porsche. La compañía apuesta fuerte por la movilidad eléctrica, tanto que espera que, en 2023, el 63% de los Porsche vendidos en España sean híbridos y eléctricos”.

“Si todas las marcas hubieran hecho un esfuerzo de electrificación proporcional al de Porsche, que solo tiene un 0,3% del volumen del mercado, deberíamos más de 1.300.000 cargadores en nuestro país”, afirma Tomás Villén, director general de Porsche Ibérica.

Villén ha concedido una entrevista tras la presentación del Porsche Panamera que, en su nueva generación, contará con una versión híbrida enchufable. De sus palabras, entresacamos varios titulares que adelantan que los planes eléctricos de Porsche son de lo más ambiciosos…

Hacer del Porsche Taycan un líder de ventas

Tomás Villén espera que 2020 cierre con cerca de 400 unidades del Porsche Taycan matriculadas en España. En 2021, la familia Taycan crecerán con la llegada del Taycan Cross Turismo y “lanzaremos las versiones básicas de ambos modelos”.

Además, la compañía espera tener lista en las próximas semanas una oferta financiera que permita comprar un Taycan por una cuota mensual de 1.000 euros. “Queremos que el Taycan pueda ser el primer eléctrico de mucha gente”, afirma el directivo.

[​IMG]

La infraestructura de carga en España
    “Poner en marcha la estrategia de electrificación de Porsche en España fue un reto muy importante para nosotros”, recuerda Villén.

“Internamente, hasta intentamos retrasarla, tras analizar la infraestructura de carga en nuestro país y el parque de vehículos eléctricos. Pero hubo dos factores que nos hicieron “ver la luz”: las carteras de pedidos en Europa del Taycan y la decisión de Porsche de no fabricar más vehículos diésel, que suponían el 60% de nuestro volumen de ventas”, explica.

ESTAS SON, POSIBLEMENTE, LAS FOTOS MÁS BONITAS QUE HEMOS VISTO HASTA AHORA DEL PORSCHE TAYCAN

Sobre la aportación de Porsche a la infraestructura de carga en España, Villén explica: “De los 3.500 coches enchufables que hemos comercializado hasta la fecha en España y Portugal, hemos instalado en hogares o puestos de trabajo más de 2.500 cargadores. Pero hemos ido más allá, colocando puntos de carga en los lugares a los que suelen ir nuestros clientes, como hoteles o restaurantes”.

El director general de Porsche Ibérica hace cuentas y recuerda que el proyecto Destination Charging sumará este año 350 cargadores instalados, “que queremos que aumenten a 600 el año que viene ya 700 en 2022”.

[​IMG]

“Los cargadores de hasta 50 kW son un bien necesario, pero seguimos trabajando para desarrollar instalaciones de alta carga (entre 50 y 175 kW, y entre 175 y 350 kW)”, reflexiona Villén, al mismo tiempo que explica que, en Porsche, han calculado cuál sería la estructura “mínima” y la “suficiente”. La “mínima” sería disponer de 35 estaciones de carga, y la “suficiente” de 55.

“En 2020 ya hemos prácticamente la estructura mínima, con 33 estaciones, que serán 71 en 2021 y 91 en 2022. Son datos de estaciones ya comprometidas, que podrían aumentar. Y esto se complementa con lo que hagan otras empresas y las administraciones públicas”, matiza el responsable de Porsche en España y Portugal.

Acuerdo con Iberdrola
    Iberdrola es un socio estratégico de Porsche para el desarrollo de la electrificación en España.

PRUEBA DEL PORSCHE TAYCAN, EL DEPORTIVO ELÉCTRICO DE 2020

“Hemos llegado a una importante alianza con ellos para conseguir que la comunicación entre ciudades con un vehículo eléctrico sea posible y que la experiencia del conductor de un vehículo eléctrico a la hora de cargar sea similar a la que tenía repostando gasolina”, explica Villén.

El objetivo de Porsche es que en 15 minutos se pueda recuperar el 80% de la carga de la batería. “Para ello hemos aportado una importante suma económica, algo que no se ha hecho en otros países de Europa”, recuerda. Cada estación contará con ocho cargadores: dos de 350 kW, dos de 150 kW y cuatro de 50 kW. Nuestros clientes no tendrán que pagar por sus recargas en los seis primeros meses.

[​IMG]

Nosotros tratamos de convencer a la administración de que la necesidad de los cargadores de más de 150 kW. Todos los coches que se están lanzando ahora tienen capacidad para cargar con cargadores de 150 kW, y pueden cargar en cargadores de hasta 350 kW. Pero en uno o dos años, todos los coches estarán preparados para hacerlo con potencias de 250 kW y querrán cargar en 20 minutos, en lugar de en 45. La diferencia de inversión entre un cargador de 150, de 250 o de 350 kW no es lo suficientemente importante como para no asumirla ahora, porque los de 150 kW van a estar caducados en pocos años.

30. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    A ver si sacan ya de una vez el Cross Turismo...

[​IMG]

Compartir esta página