Noticia Tesla Motors anuncia los peores resultados de su historia

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por Alfa156, 2 Nov 2017.

1. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    :descojon::descojon::descojon::descojon::descojon::descojon::descojon::descojon::goodpost:

(...pero es que para hacerlo bien debiste decir "365...mil": 365 no resulta tan-tan-tan injustificado para cualquier fanboy ;))

A antuan le gusta esto.
  2. Andree_Kostolany

Andree_Kostolany Forista

Me Gusta:
    Ok.

Comprendo.

3. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Juass cierto, yo me lo creí! :descojon:

4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Tesla Gigafactory Expansion Reportedly Frozen Temporarily
    [​IMG]
    4 HBYSTEVEN LOVEDAY60

Report points to weakening demand and thin profits.
    A recent report via Nikkei Asian Review, an Asian financial publication, points to Tesla and Panasonic’s decision to freeze further development at the Silicon Valley automaker’s Nevada Gigafactory. However, as Reuters reports, Nikkei doesn’t provide any sources to support the information.

As far as U.S. sales go, Tesla’s numbers are down. We can equate some of this to its increased focus on overseas markets, but not all. Moreover, the company’s Model S and Model X vehicles are not selling as well as they once were. While Tesla reported a profit recently, that may not prove to be the case for Q1 2019. This comes as no surprise since CEO Elon Muskalready divulged that this may not the case.

In the past, Tesla has worked hard to surge forward, even despite spending perhaps too much (if that’s even possible) on the future, while lessening profit potential in the present. However, at some point, there comes a time that a company must makes decisions to dial it back. If Nikkei’s report is true, then Tesla and Panasonic have decided that further expansion of the Gigafactory at this point is unnecessary, especially if it causes more undue stress to the current financial situation.

[​IMG]
    Tom Randall

✔@tsrandall

Tesla shares fell after Nikkei reported that Panasonic is freezing spending on more Gigafactory expansion. Panasonic said it reached 35 GWh/yr capacity in March. That's already enough to build over 500k Model 3/yr+Powerwalls—more than Tesla can handle https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-11/tesla-panasonic-freeze-expansion-of-gigafactory-nikkei-says?utm_source=google&utm_medium=bd&cmpId=google …

4:46 PM - Apr 11, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    [​IMG]
    Tesla and Panasonic Freeze Expansion of Gigafactory, Nikkei Says
    Tesla Inc. and Panasonic Corp. are suspending plans to expand the capacity of their $4.5 billion U.S. plant in the face of uncertain demand for electric vehicles, the Nikkei reported Thursday.

bloomberg.com

It seems that even though Tesla’s Gigafactory is not nearly complete, it’s providing what’s needed for the current situation. To be honest, the Nevada battery factory could be continually expanding for many, many years to come. The company has much room to grow and there appears to be endless potential to expand and improve.

However, for now, if this report proves true, it’s time to keep it as is, at least temporarily. Nikkei shares:

The partners had planned to raise capacity by 50% by next year, but financial problems have forced a rethink, Nikkei has learned.

The Gigafactory has been making batteries for the Model 3, Tesla’s new small sedan, since January 2017. Panasonic manufactures the cells, and Tesla assembles them into battery packs.

The companies had intended to expand the plant’s capacity to the equivalent of 54 gigawatt hours a year by 2020, up from 35 GWh at present.

The story goes on to point out that Panasonic lost some 20 billion yen (~180 million USD) in its financial year that just ended last month. Despite the situation, the two companies still plan to work together into the future. A Tesla spokesperson told Nikkei:

We will of course continue to make new investments in Gigafactory 1, as needed.

However, it says that Panasonic is also suspending its intended investment in Tesla’s Shanghai, China-based Gigafactory.

Source: Nikkei Asian Review, Reuters

A Gus le gusta esto.
  5. Astropin

Astropin Forista Senior Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Zarrios
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Ahí no llueve naaaaa...menudos tejados imposibles de desaguar...:titanic:

6. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Me preguntaba cómo harían para darle la patada a Panasonic sin quedar mal y poder colaborar con los chinos. Ahí lo tienes.

7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    En USA ya ha sacado el leasing para el model 3, también dice que todos los modelos vendrán con el autopilot de serie, pero subiendo el precio 2.500$ cuando antes costaba 3.000$, o sea que te lo comes con patatas quieras o no, y también que de paso el modelo barato desaparece de los pedidos online, solo por tlf o en tienda :whistle:

Tesla Updates Range To Include Autopilot As Standard, Launches Model 3 Leasing
    APRIL 12, 2019

Tesla has announced a series of alterations to the Model 3 lineup, including the introduction of a leasing option for the popular all-electric sedan.

Moving forward, all new Tesla vehicles, including the Model 3, will come with Autopilot bundled as a standard feature, but prices of the automaker’s models will rise as a result. For example, the Tesla Model 3 Standard Plus was previously priced at $37,000 but will now start at $39,500 with Autopilot included. Adding Autopilot was previously a $3,000 option.

Perhaps of even more interest to customers in the United States is news that the Model 3 can now be leased. Tesla says that all Model 3 variants are available to lease and customers have the option of 10,000, 12,000, and 15,000 annual mile options.

Also Read: Tesla Model 3 Performance Good Enough To Wow The Europeans As Well?

Unlike lots of other vehicles which are offered through leases, Tesla Model 3 customers who lease won’t have the option to purchase their vehicle when the lease runs out. According to Tesla, this is because its vehicles will eventually be updated with full autonomy via an over-the-air software update and previously leased vehicles will be used in a Tesla ride-hailing network.

[​IMG]

One final change to the Model 3 announced by Tesla relates to the Standard and Standard Plus models which effectively kills off the entry-level $35,000 base model. The model will no longer be available to purchase through Tesla’s online ordering system and only available over the phone or from a Tesla store. Future Model 3 Standard vehicles ordered will be software-limited versions of the Standard Plus.

This means they will have 10 per cent less range and not include features like Tesla’s onboard music streaming service, navigation, and heated seats. Customers of the Model 3 Standard will be able to pay for a software upgrade to get the Standard Plus but Tesla hasn’t said how much this will cost.

Last but not least, the Model 3 Long Range Rear-Wheel Drive will now only be available over the phone or from a Tesla store and not the Tesla website.

8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Atención, por fín Musk hará algo bueno para la humanidad.... sopladores de hojas eléctricos silenciosos :amo2::amo2::amo2:
    https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1120831425169674240
    estoy hasta los coj*nes del ruido que hacen los del vecindario :ANAL::metra:

After Flamethrowers and Teslaquila, Elon Musk Will Make Electric Leaf Blowers
    24 Apr 2019, 15:42 UTC ·

The trinity of objects hanging on Elon Musk's utility belt that have nothing to do with car making or tunnel boring was completed this week with the announcement of Tesla’s first-ever silent electric leaf blower.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Soon after the company’s investor meeting ended on Monday, Musk once again took to Twitter to tell the world all about how he plans to save the world. And this time, hyped by coming onslaught of self-driving Teslas, the CEO decided to blow the minds in our heads and the leaves in our yards with one extraordinary tool.

In the usual short-and-to-the-point way, Musk tweeted on Tuesday that “Tesla is going to develop a quiet, electric leafblower,” only to come back soon after with the punchline “Tesla blows haha.”

Why a leaf blower, you ask? Well, you know, the man is hell-bent on saving the world, and leaf blowers are major, yet seldom advertised, enemies of our planet. Kind of like cows, but we doubt Musk has a solution for that one.

There are countless studies showing just how harmful leaf blowers are. California’s environmental watchdog, for instance, found in one of their studies that operating a leaf blower for one-hour causes about as much damage as a 2016 Toyota Camry driving for 1,000 or so miles.

Tesla’s upcoming electric leaf blower is far from being the first and only one on the market, and there are probably a few that are quiet enough, so it's unclear what Musk plans to gain with this one.

Aside for money, of course.The leaf blower is likely to face far less opposition from authorities than the flamethrower, and we all know that one sold like hot cakes.

So, for the ultimate backyard experience, you will soon have a leaf blower to clear the stage, the flamethrower to cook the meat and possibly a Teslaquilabottle to make all of this go down easy.

[​IMG]
    Elon Musk

✔@elonmusk

Tesla is going to develop a quiet, electric leafblower

234 K

01:26 - 24 apr. 2019
    Informații despre Reclamele Twitter și confidențialitate

28,4 K persoane vorbesc despre asta

[​IMG]
    Elon Musk

✔@elonmusk

· 17 h

Tesla is going to develop a quiet, electric leafblower

[​IMG]
    Elon Musk

✔@elonmusk

Tesla blows haha

154 K

02:10 - 24 apr. 2019
    Informații despre Reclamele Twitter și confidențialitate

17,2 K persoane vorbesc despre asta

A antuan le gusta esto.
  9. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    :descojon: muy oportuno :descojon: :descojon:

10. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    A FLYNN y Gus les gusta esto.
  11. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Ostia igual lo he soñado pero me suena que fue @FLYNN quien comentó hace unas semanas que lo preocupante era la bajada ventas de los model S, que es justo lo que ha pasado, pero no encuentro tu comentario Andrés. Si no te importa podías comentar tus impresiones viendo este nuevo giro, y te lo digo sin intención de coña ni nada, me interesa tu opinión. Gracias.

A FLYNN le gusta esto.
  12. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    Por si te sirve, antuan:

Las cifras del Q1 se esperaban malas, pero no tanto.

A antuan le gusta esto.
  13. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Se esperaban super malas también.

Gracias pero necesito opinión para seguir montándome unas buenas pajas mentales; nada más que decir?

A Gus le gusta esto.
  14. FLYNN

FLYNN Yes we Clann

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    M3 e46
    Hola Antuan, no fui yo seguro, no he entrado en cifras de ventas y cosas así tan en detalle, me gusta más una visión general de la compañía y sus "circonstancias" biggrin biggrin

Van muy exigidos de liquidez y de credibilidad en cuanto a capacidad industrial y de adaptación, un par de trimestres o tres así de malos que en un contexto de recesión en ciernes son bastante probables pueden hacer bastante daño a Tesla y dejarla temblando...

A antuan y Gus les gusta esto.
  15. FLYNN

FLYNN Yes we Clann

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    M3 e46
    Pues es que lo pone a huevo el pollo, Musk ahora se lanza al mundo de los soplahojas :finga: :finga:

A antuan y Gus les gusta esto.
  16. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    :descojon:

A antuan le gusta esto.
  17. 392C

392C Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    320I E92
    En breve se lanzará al de soplanucas

18. Gulf627

Gulf627 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E86/S54-F20/B58
    Las previsiones que había leído estaban por 300 millones de pérdidas...la cifra es más del doble.

Cuando salía el nuevo S? Este año?

A Gus le gusta esto.
  19. Gus

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    En efecto: de todas formas lees las reaciones de los analistas y te encuentras justificaciones como que en un mes Tesla ofrecerá un seguro para sus coches generando mayores ingresos (n), pero la mayoria son aspectos que ya habiamos pronosticado hasta en este hilo: " Tesla's Q1 suffered from a "particularly nasty combination of headwinds," including seasonality, a big buildup of non-U.S. deliveries, and the expiration of tax incentives in the United States.") :nose:

A FLYNN y antuan les gusta esto.
  20. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Bueno, lo de las pérdidad del Q1 es pecata minuta, solo por menores ventas de lo esperado y algunas rebajas, pero lo importante es que además del soplapoias, Tesla va a sacar un seguro para sus coches y será barato para los que se comprometan a no hacer tontás, pues van a espiar todo lo que hacen biggrin

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/24/elo...ch-an-insurance-product-in-about-a-month.html

Elon Musk says Tesla will launch an insurance product in about a month
    PUBLISHED WED, APR 24 2019 • 6:20 PM EDT UPDATED WED, APR 24 2019 • 7:53 PM EDT

Christine Wang@CHRISTIIINEEEE

KEY POINTS
    • When asked during a Wednesday earnings call if Tesla is considering an insurance program, Musk said the company is working on one.
    • He also hinted that the carmaker will use driver data to help set rates.
    [​IMG]
    Elon Musk
    Jim Watson | AFP | Getty Images

Tesla CEO Elon Musk said the electric car maker may soon roll out an insurance product.

When asked during a Wednesday earnings call if Tesla is considering launching an insurance program, Musk says the company is working on one.

“The answer is yes we are creating a Tesla insurance product and we hope to launch that in about a month. It will be much more compelling than anything else out there,” he said.

[​IMG]

WATCH NOW
    VIDEO04:56
    Tesla explains loss during quarter

In response to a subsequent question about the safety of Autopilot, Musk said Tesla gives more details about safety to insurance companies.

“We do give some more detailed information to insurance companies to help with rates. And obviously as we launch our own insurance product next month, we will certainly incorporate that information into the insurance rates,” Musk said.

Tesla has access to “direct knowledge of the risk profile of customers based on the car,” Musk said. This gives the company a significant “price sort of arbitrage or information arbitrage opportunity,” he explained.

Musk said, if potential Tesla customers “want to buy Tesla insurance, they have to agree to not drive the car in a crazy way — or if they can, but then the insurance rate is higher.”

A Tesla spokesperson said the company has no further information to share on the program at this time.

The comments come after Tesla reported a wider-than-expected loss in the first quarter. The company had previously warned that income for the quarter would “be negatively impacted” by “lower than expected delivery volumes and several pricing adjustments.

The stock was volatile after hours and was last seen about flat with its closing price as more than 1.8 million shares changed hands.

21. 392C

392C Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    320I E92
    Ya me los veo subiendoles la prima a los que utilicen el Autopilot, por tener más riesgo de accidente

A Gus y Gulf627 les gusta esto.
  22. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Vaya qué raro. Sería Gus pues. Pero no era ese post creo. Bueno es igual gracias de todas maneras.

A FLYNN le gusta esto.
  23. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Gran apunte :p

cuando tenga competencia.

A Gulf627 le gusta esto.
  24. Gulf627

Gulf627 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E86/S54-F20/B58
    Pues pueden respirar un poco, porque creo haber leído que Audi retrasaba ligeramente el etron gt. A ver que hace Porsche con el Taican.

25. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Ya ves, todos incumplen sus promesas salvo Musk, dijo que sacaría varios eléctricos y lo hizo. Crack.

Porsche con el taycan debe estar tiritando con esta noticia.

TESLA quieras que no es el indicador del mercado de eléctricos, el resto de compañías observa con interés su acogida.

Si tesla gana, hay mercado, merece la pena seguir invirtiendo en desarrollo de eléctricos.

Si tesla pierde, uy uy uy.

Encima los que se han vendido mucho menos son los rivales del Taycan. Si el model S baja ventas, qué futuro va a tener el taycan? Porsche tiene que estar contenta.

Y lo mejor es que no tiene porqué ser cierto que el model S se vendiera menos, bastaría con retrasar entregas para dar la impresión de que bajaron ventas... películas, películas everywhere.

Última edición: 26 Abr 2019
  26. Trackball

Trackball Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    El de la mujer
    De verdad pensáis que un fabricante con solera que encasqueta millones de unidades al año mira para TESLA con sus pírricos números?? O sea que la estrella de oriente de bmw es un fabricante que produce menos unidades que ellos X1....... con unos números que dan escalofríos?? :floor::floor::floor: Claro, claro. Marca el rumbo de los que fabrican millones...... :lloro: madre como están las cabezas. :dead:
    Desde luego pensar que mercedes está temblando cuando mira para TESLA es, cuando menos, irrisorio. Y cuando Porsche mira para Rimac se mea “toito”, vamos les da cagalera. Y no te digo nada Lambo, están todo el día copiando lo que hace rimac que son la referencia.
    Por cierto. Creo que en 2017 bmw vendió más de 100.000 unidades de su división i..... cuántos coches vendió y entregó en 2017 la referencia de todas las marcas y morrales?? Unas 3.000 unidades menos que bmw de sus i. Pero bmw mira para TESLA con acojone porque es la HOSTIA. :floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:

A Gus le gusta esto.
  27. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Te has tenido que ir a las cifras de 2017 para que te cuadrara el comentario eh, jajaja.

Las de 2018, como ya se vendía el superventas model 3, no te sirven, TESLA arrasó con el model 3. Ya lo sabes vamos.

Y ahí sí que competían de igual a igual, model 3 50k vs i3 50k.

Porque si lo piensas, tu comentario no hace sino poner en relieve el éxito de TESLA: cuando TESLA solo vendía coches de 100.000 euros, se quedó a 3.000 unidades año de la gran BMW que vendía coches de 50.000. Brutal.

Claro que todos miran a TESLA. Da igual lo grande que seas si no te compran. Y si no te compran lógicamente mirarás a quien está vendiendo, y más en un mercado nuevo, y tras haber invertido una billonada que no estás rentabilizando. ¿no?

28. Trackball

Trackball Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    El de la mujer
    No, no me cuadra es lo que salió primero y siento decirte que vuelves a faltar a la verdad. En ese momento BMW vendía i3 e i8 y me da a mi que el i8 no tiene un PVP de 50.000€. Y es mas, me parece bastante mas caro un i3 que un Tesla Model S, pero mucho mas que es un urbano :floor::floor:. Una marca que no apuesta por el eléctrico y tiene dos modelos carísimos y muy dispares vendió lo mismo que ellos :floor::floor::floor::floor::floor: que sí, que si, que el Model 3 arrasó el año pasado :floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor: andeveeeeeecomotehajpuejto.
    Que si hijo mío, BMW son unos putos idiotas y vendieron los mismos i3 + i8 que Tesla. Y los miran con asombro y cagandose de miedo. Por la pata abajo se van cada día, pero puede que sólo por el miedo que les genera que alguno en "modo autopilot" los atropelle. :muro:
    :floor::floor::floor::floor: Total nada PVP de 40.000e en un urbano asquerosillo y 150.000€ en un coupe deportivo y venden lo mismo que los fórmula uno del momento, que compiten con M's, AMG's, Lambos :floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor: la verdad que siendo tan objetivos da hasta un poco de congoja leer ciertos comentarios.
    Si, mira, es el miedo que me dan a mi mis competidores que venden 100.000€, son a los que miro yo cuando me pongo a temblar, los que marcan tendencia.
    Y por si te sirve de consuelo a duras penas vendieron 100.000 coches mas Tesla que BMW i Series porque fueron 142.000 unidades aproximadamente. Y sigo diciendo un cochecito urbano y un deportivo biplaza (o 2+2 lo que sea) venden mas de 140.000 unidades :floor::floor::floor::floor: vs 245.000, supuestas que es Tesla, de una berlinota, un medio SUV y una berlina media............. Sólo en 2018 vendió BMW Group 2,5 millones de coches y miran acojonado a unos que venden un 10% de esa cifra a duras penas y PERDIENDO PASTA en cada coche. :floor::floor::floor::floor::floor: si, les da un infarto cada día :floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:

A Gus le gusta esto.
  29. antuan

antuan Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Me encantan tus risas nerviosas, so cute

Todavía no te has enterado de que el BMW i8 no es eléctrico?

Céntrate por favor, estamos hablando del nuevo mercado de los eléctricos y la relevancia de TESLA como actor principal.

No tiene sentido contabilizar las cifras del i8. Si quieres metemos también las ventas del 225xe, el 330e, el 530e, seguro que entre todos consiguen vencer a TESLA si así te vas a quedar tranquilo. Que a este paso te va a dar un jamacuco, y no es plan ;)

30. Trackball

Trackball Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    El de la mujer

:floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor::floor: que si, que si. Todo miran al rey de la deuda y al inventor de nada. ;)

A Gus le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página