Video BMW M2 Competition

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 8 Abr 2018.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Diferencias entre el S55 y N55, se pueden poner subtítulos en inglés :)

A Elfstone le gusta esto.
  2. Mito21

Mito21 Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    M2C/ 330e /116i
    Buenos días.

Estoy valorando la posible compra de un M2 competition en unos meses. La cuestión es que me gustaría saber qué plazos de entrega se están dando en pedidos a fábrica.

¿alguna experiencia por aquí que me pueda ser de ayuda?

Gracias y saludos.

A AlexOnTheRoad y MiniFER les gusta esto.
  3. JaviCooperSD

JaviCooperSD En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Mini Cooper SD
    Seguro que @GOLDAR te puede ayudar.

A GOLDAR le gusta esto.
  4. Elfstone

Elfstone Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    La ultima referencia que yo tengo es sobre 3 meses pero Alberto cuando se pase te lo dirá.

A GOLDAR le gusta esto.
  5. MiniFER

MiniFER Vicepresidente Ejecutivo Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Lockheed SR-71
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Cochazo! A mi me hace verdadero tilín esa maravilla. Lo veo muy complicado para este año pero no lo descarto del todo aún.
    Stock hay algo, que yo lo he visto en persona.

Saludos ;)

6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Artículo de hoy :

5 Reasons Why We Love The BMW M2 Competition
    BMW M2, News | January 13th, 2020 by Nico DeMattia

[​IMG]
    At the moment, it seems as if BMW struggles to gain widespread critical acclaim. Even when it debuts such monster cars like the BMW M8, there always seems to be a “but” from critics. However, there’s one car that gets far more love than criticism, even if it has its faults — the BMW M2 Competition.

The M2 Comp is not a perfect sports car by any means. It’s still too heavy, the seating position is too high, it can get a bit snappy at speed and its engine note still isn’t great. However, there’s so much to love about it, and it has a punchy, brutish character that’s endearing enough to cover up its faults. So let’s take a look at the five main reasons why we love the BMW M2 Competition.

Excellent M-Engineered Six-Cylinder Turbo Engine

[​IMG]

When the S55 engine first debuted in the F80-generation BMW M3, it was both universally praised for its performance and panned for its sound. Even with aftermarket exhausts, I’ve yet to hear an F80 M3 that truly sounds beautiful. However, there’s no denying its brilliant performance, which is explosive. That explosive performance is amplified in the shorter wheelbase BMW M2 Competition. The standard M2 the preceded the Comp felt fast but the M2 Comp, despite not having that much more power, feels leagues faster and it’s the best application of the S55 engine yet.

Comes with a Six-Speed Manual

[​IMG]

It’s hard to understate the importance of a three-pedal gearbox in a sports car. Rowing your own gears immediately makes a car more engaging, regardless of what it is. In something that’s already engaging, a proper manual sends it over the top. While I personally love modern automatics and dual-clutch gearboxes, there’s still nothing like a proper stick-shift and the BMW M2 Competition offers one. We’ve driven the M2 Comp with both the six-speed manual and the seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox and it’s the former that better suits the car.

The DSC Software Config – Inherited from the M3 CS and M4 CS

[​IMG]

While the six-speed manual gearbox is the enthusiast’s choice, that doesn’t mean the seven-speed dual-clutch (DCT) is a bad choice. In fact, it’s a great choice, especially if the BMW M2 Competition is going to be your daily driver. Thanks to its M3/M4 CS software calibration, it’s much sharper and much more engaging to use. Plus, the extra gear allows the engine to sit at lower rpms on the highway, which makes the exhaust note drone less at higher speed. There’s also the performance advantage, as the DCT fires off lightning-quick shifts, far faster than any human can hope to achieve, making it faster than the manual-equipped car.

Great value for the price

[​IMG]
    BMW M2 Competition

Starting at $59,895, it’s not the performance bargain it once was, though it still handily undercuts the Audi TT RS ($65,875) and the 2019 Porsche Cayman S ($70,350) while beating them both in horsepower. Admittedly, it’s not as fast as an Audi TT RS and its engine doesn’t sound as good, it’s the more fun car as a whole. Only the Porsche Cayman can take down the BMW M2 Competition in terms of fun-factor but it’s significantly more expensive and slower. So while the M2 Comp isn’t as cheap as it once was, it’s still a great performance deal.

More Fun To Drive On The Track Than An M4 Coupe

[​IMG]

As far as daily driver sports cars go, the BMW M4 Coupe is hard to beat. It’s spacious inside, comfortable and very, very fast. But if you want something that’s going to be more fun, the BMW M2 Competition is miles ahead of the M4. The BMW M4 is good but the M2 Competition is great. It steers better, it handles better, it’s more tail-happy and exciting and it’s just the more playful car. The M4 has more powerful models than the M2 Comp, so it’s faster as a whole, especially on track, but the M2 is the one that’s going to put the bigger smile on its driver’s face. Plus, you don’t give up too much in terms of cabin space or trunk space. So the M2 Competition is the best M Coupe for the money, for sure.

A Elfstone y grinch les gusta esto.
  7. GOLDAR

GOLDAR Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Hola!!

Pues en dos meses te lo consigo pedido a tu gusto a fábrica... sino también tengo un Competition en stock negro y me llegan dos CS a lo largo del año

8. v6tresdos

v6tresdos Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    A3 3.2/ Mazda 3
    ¿Aún quedan CS por vender?

A GOLDAR le gusta esto.
  9. Elfstone

Elfstone Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Dos Cs

Parece que han bajado los plazos de entrega.

@GOLDAR ademas de gente como Nacho que se baja los coches tambien los mandas en camion?

Última edición: 16 Ene 2020
    A GOLDAR le gusta esto.
  10. naviblue

naviblue Forista Legendario Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    U11M235iCB600F
    Pedido el 20 de octubre ha llegado el 14 de enero.

A GOLDAR le gusta esto.
  11. GOLDAR

GOLDAR Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Pues claro! De lo que leas en las redes, créete siempre la cuarta parte... que os fiáis mucho de lo que leéis!

A v6tresdos le gusta esto.
  12. GOLDAR

GOLDAR Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Yessss, sino que te lo confirme @GABM, que le envié su precioso BMW 140i a Alicante en camión

Te lo pongo en cualquier punto de España en la puerta de tu casa

[​IMG]

Última edición: 17 Ene 2020
    A GABM, Elfstone y MiniFER les gusta esto.
  13. GOLDAR

GOLDAR Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Pudiste avisarme!! Jejeje

Disfruta de esa máquina!!

A naviblue le gusta esto.
  14. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    ¿Tuyo?

15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A escopeta y Bebgie les gusta esto.
  16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Parece que a partir de ahora ya dejan de llamar a los modelos M Performance y van a ser modelos M, por debajo de los M con un solo dígito, por ejemplo en la serie 3:

M340i
    M3
    M3 Competition
    M3 CS

https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1686369

BMW moving away "M Performance" vehicle branding
    [​IMG]
    Featured on BIMMERPOST.com

Going forward, today's M Performance models will be known as M cars slotting just below the single digit M models.

So for the 3 Series derived models, for example, all the below are now simply "M cars":

M340i
    M3
    M3 Competition
    M3 CS

17. naviblue

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    U11M235iCB600F
    He desistido porque me voy a expatriar.

A GOLDAR y Elfstone les gusta esto.
  18. naviblue

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    U11M235iCB600F
    Fué un calentón, pero entre tanto se ha movido el mundo de golpepara bien) y no lo voy a poder disfrutar, seguiré con el mío aunque pueda estar guardado en el garaje.

A GOLDAR le gusta esto.
  19. GOLDAR

GOLDAR Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Pues cuando vuelvas cuenta conmigo!! Si es para bien, me alegro muchísimo!! Me encanta ver a las personas que la vida les premia

A naviblue le gusta esto.
  20. GABM

GABM Forista

Me Gusta:
    Y con un trato inmejorable .:amo:

A Elfstone le gusta esto.
  21. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    3 modelos únicos de M2 FUTURA 2000 y una edición limitada :pompous:

BMW M2 by FUTURA 2000: Three exclusive originals and a limited edition of the BMW M2 Competition.

February 13, 2020 Press Release

The eminent international contemporary artist FUTURA 2000 will design three unique originals and a limited edition of the BMW M2 Competition.

Munich
    . BMW M as contemporary art – in the wake of the further development of BMW Individual, the BMW M GmbH will be presenting its latest collaboration: a multi-tiered project with eminent international contemporary artist FUTURA 2000; the partnership will debut at Frieze Los Angeles 2020. In this collaboration, FUTURA 2000, who is known for his mastery of color, concentric forms, and kinetic composition, will create three exclusive and unique versions of the BMW M2 Competition (combined fuel consumption: 10.0 l/100 km; combine CO2 emissions: 227 g/km) in his unmistakable style, whilst also designing a limited-edition of the BMW M2 Competition which is scheduled for public purchase in June 2020. One of the hand-painted BMW M2 by FUTURA 2000 vehicles will celebrate its world premiere at the second Frieze Los Angeles—being held at the Paramount Pictures Studios in Hollywood from 13 to 16 February.

“The BMW M2 Competition is dynamic, extroverted and, to a certain degree, pleasantly provocative. I consider it a great honour to be able to add a special touch to this vehicle,” says FUTURA 2000. Markus Flasch, CEO BMW M GmbH, adds: "We are very proud of having been able to gain such an internationally well-known artist as FUTURA 2000 for the collaboration on the three unique one-offs of the BMW M2 Competition. I’m already looking forward very much to seeing how he transforms our M2 into the edition intended for our customers. With his unique, constructive and rebellious style, Futura is perfectly suited to a young and wild automobile such as the BMW M2 Competition."

The artist will work extensively on the three unique versions of the BMW M2 by FUTURA 2000 both on the exterior and in the interior. The limited-production models will also bear his unique signature. The trim strips on the instrument panel and the centre console of each vehicle boast a special, individually created FUTURA 2000 design. The bi-coloured, Dakota leather M sports seats in black and ivory white feature polar blue contrast stitching. In addition, the interior package includes an M Alcantara leather-clad sports steering wheel with a grey 12 o’clock marking and special door sill trims bearing the consecutive limited-edition number and a Futura signature. From the outside, the BMW M2 Edition designed by FUTURA 2000* is recognisable by the painted surfaces on the front and rear aprons and the side sills. Moreover, each car is fitted with 19-inch jet black light alloy wheels.

Frieze Los Angeles joined Frieze New York, Frieze London and Frieze Masters at the forefront of the international art fair calendar last year, celebrating Los Angeles’ position as a global arts center and destination. The annual contemporary art fair features around 70 L.A.-based and international galleries, alongside a site-specific program of talks, music and commissioned artist projects organized in collaboration with leading curators. Frieze Los Angeles is led by Victoria Siddall, Director, Frieze Fairs, and Bettina Korek, Executive Director, Frieze Los Angeles.

In celebration of their long-term partnership, BMW partners with Frieze to present Frieze Music, co-curated by writer and curator Kevin McGarry and Hans Ulrich Obrist, Artistic Director, Serpentine Galleries London, in association with NeueHouse. The event will feature Moses Sumney, Caroline Polachek, Zsela as well as DJ Uwuqi and takes place on Friday, 14 February, at 9 p.m. at NeueHouse Hollywood.

Soho House and BMW i will host an art talk on Wednesday, 12 February, where contemporary artist FUTURA 2000 and rapper Lupe Fiasco will talk about “Sights and Sounds”, moderated by writer Arty Nelson. As always, the joint event focusses on the fertile ground between art, innovation and design and is followed by a cocktail reception. As part of an ongoing collaboration, Soho House and BMW i have co‑created an international program of events and experiences focusing on art, innovation and design throughout Soho House locations across the world.

FUTURA 2000, born Leonard Hilton McGurr, established himself as a pioneer when graffiti met the formal gallery ecosystem in the 1980s. He quickly became known for his radical approach in the street, introducing abstraction to an entirely letter based discipline, and found himself as part of a wider art movement that included the likes of Jean-Michel Basquiat, Keith Haring, Dondi White, and Rammellzee. Aside from his decades long career as a contemporary artist, he has achieved great success as a commercial artist, being commissioned by the likes of several well-known brands.

With the one-offs and the BMW M2 Edition designed by FUTURA 2000*, the BMW M GmbH is setting trends both in the high-performance vehicle sector and the art scene alike. The BMW M2 Competition is a truly successful model for the BMW M GmbH. The high-performance athlete positioned in the premium compact class is powered by a dual-charged, straight six-cylinder with M TwinPower Turbo Technology and 302 kW (410 hp), and was again the best-selling BMW M automobile and most popular model in its segment in 2019. In the readers’ voting for the “sportiest cars of 2019” held by the magazine “sport auto”, the BMW M2 Competition asserted itself in the category “Coupes up to 75,000 Euros” and clinched the “sport auto” Award 2019 with 32.1 percent of the votes and clearly ahead of the competition.

* specific parts are individually hand painted, the final look and layout can be slightly different than shown in the pictures.

22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A SP_Kenny y Elfstone les gusta esto.
  23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Sport auto en Nurburgring con el M2 Competition 500 cv ACS2 Sport de AC Schnitzer

A escopeta le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página