Video BMW M8 Coupé, Cabrio y Gran Coupé

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 3 Dic 2018.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW M8 Individual Manufaktur Edition
    Edición limitada de Canada, homenaje al prototipo M8 E31 :chulo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BMW Canada and BMW M collaborate to bring an exclusive edition of the BMW M8 Coupé to Canada

September 6, 2019

Only twenty “BMW M8 Individual Manufaktur Edition” M8 Coupés to be available to Canadian buyers at market launch in October 2019.

Richmond Hill, ON.
    To commemorate the long-anticipated return of the 8 Series to the BMW lineup after a hiatus of two decades, and to celebrate the launch of the new halo within the BMW portfolio, BMW Canada and BMW M have collaborated to bring forth the “BMW M8 Individual Manufaktur Editions” which have been designed exclusively for the Canadian market and debut as the first special-edition M8’s in the world.

Based on the forthcoming 2020 BMW M8 Competition Coupé, the M8 Individual Manufaktur Editions will feature extraordinary craftsmanship and be available in two exclusive BMW Individual colors: the Fire Red Edition paying homage to the original and renowned M8 Coupé prototype from the early 90’s, while the Frozen Black Edition speaks to the M8 Coupé’s dominant position amongst luxury sports coupes. Ten of each special edition will be produced.

Equipped with the most powerful production engine ever produced by BMW M, a twin-turbo V8 with 617 horsepower and 553 lb-ft of torque on tap, the M8 Competiton Coupé springs from 0 to 100 km/h in a breathtaking 3.2 seconds, a definitive statement of the new M8 family’s credentials as the new top performance models in the M brand’s lineup

“BMW M is delighted to be collaborating with BMW Canada to launch the very first M8 Individual Manufaktur Editions worldwide” stated Marcus Flasch, CEO of BMW M GmbH, adding: “As one of the strongest markets globally for BMW M, Canada is a natural market in which to introduce these ultra-exclusive exclusive flagship models which are poised to fulfill the promise of the original M8 prototype”.

Both special editions will feature BMW Individual Full Merino Leather in an exclusive two-tone Sakhir Orange/Black treatment with Sakhir Orange contrast stitiching throughout the cabin. The unique interior will be further identified with a “BMW Individual Manufaktur” inscription on the carbon fibre cupholder and wireless charging tray cover.

The exclusive Individual exterior colors of the special editions are further highlighted with M Performance carbon fibre exterior components which emphasize the dynamic, elegant motor racing style and heritage of the new BMW M8 Coupé.

M Performance carbon fibre side skirts provide additional visual length elegance, while the M Performance carbon fibre kidney grille and M Performance carbon fibre side air curtain vents ensure an extremely striking and functional appearance.

Opening the hood reveals another impressive piece of racing-inspired hardware, a carbon fibre engine cover. With an exposed carbon fibre finish, these components are elaborately crafted by hand and mutually harmonized. Sealed with a clear finish and a high-gloss polish, they are UV and temperature-resistant.

“It is a testimony to the passion of legions of BMW M enthusiasts across the country that BMW Canada is in a position to bring the exclusive M8 Individual Manufaktur Editions to market to showcase the launch of the all-new BMW M8 Series family” enthused Kevin Marcotte, National Manager of BMW M at BMW Canada.

The 2020 BMW M8 Individual Manufaktur Edition M8 Coupés will debut at select Canadian BMW Retailers in October 2019 with an MSRP of $198,000.

Última edición: 6 Sep 2019
    A GELI///M, Indixx y escopeta les gusta esto.
  2. escopeta

escopeta Forista Senior Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    992GTS,M2 G87
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Como me gusta el negro,que malote se le ve.

3. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Un M8... con alirón, de pruebas en Nurburgring :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Navero, jangel y escopeta les gusta esto.
  4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ya han cazado en Canada al M8 Fire Red Individual Manufaktur Edition en la calle, y le levantan la pegatina de camuflaje :devil:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Navero, Panda, grinch y 2 otros les gusta esto.
  5. escopeta

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    992GTS,M2 G87
    Impresionante el colorao!!

6. Nanouk

Nanouk Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    [​IMG]

Tal cual, en ese color, con ese acabado...

IMPRESIONANTE!!

Qué pena que no sea un tricilíndrico asociado a un motor eléctrico... :p

A escopeta le gusta esto.
  7. Panda

Panda Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E82 120d
    Que bestialidaddddd

8. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

A KORANDO y escopeta les gusta esto.
  9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Un Merchy se asusta, un Mazda se mea...:devil:

11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    0-100 km/h: BMW M8 Competition Coupe in 2.88 seconds

12. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Llega el M8 Gran Coupe y las primeras pruebas del M8 :pompous:

13. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

The 2020 BMW M8 Coupe and Convertible Drive Well and They're Fast as Hell
    The M brand's biggest coupe and convertible are effortlessly quick but still a little sterile.

By MIKE DUFF
    OCT 9, 2019
    [​IMG]
    BMW
    The new M8 marks a genuine first for BMW's naming policy. This is the first full-M version of an 8-series, although not for lack of trying.

In the early 1990s, a V-12–powered M8 was developed around the brief of chasing supercars, with a 550-hp engine that would have given a top speed of nearly 200 mph. But with a global recession biting, the project was axed, the prototype parked in the corporate museum. BMW opted to make the less extreme 850CSi its flagship instead. Nearly three decades later, that decision has been revisited.

HIGHS: Huge performance, dynamic security, more rewarding than an M850i.

[​IMG]
    BMW

As the M5 is to the M550i, so the M8 is to the M850i, the cherry- and cream-covered triple-scoop sundae that sits at the top of the range. It's better in every key metric but spun from a similar package. Like the M850i, the M8 uses a twin-turbo 4.4-liter V-8 engine and drives through an eight-speed automatic transmission. There is more power—of course—with the M8 making 600 horsepower and the optional Competition package boosting that to 617; the M850i makes do with a mere 523 ponies. Torque reaches the road through a rear-biased all-wheel-drive system that can disengage power to the front axle. Both the coupe and convertible M8 will be launched this year as 2020 models, with a four-door Gran Coupe following shortly after.

Another New BMW
    [​IMG]
    2020 BMW M8 Gran Coupe Is a Stylish Four-Door

You will have to wait to learn more about the regular M8, as we only got the chance to drive two Competition versions on the official launch in Portugal: a convertible on inland mountain roads and a coupe at Portimão, a demanding racetrack that sees little motorsport action but gets booked back to back for sports-car and supercar debuts.

[​IMG]
    BMW
    LOWS: V-8 can't match the thrills of its AMG rival, electric brake booster feels strange, minimal practicality.

The Competition package is an extra $13,000 on both cars. In addition to the modest power increase, it brings stiffer engine mounts, additional front-wheel camber, ball joints on the rear toe links to stiffen that attachment point, and a fractionally more aggressive tune for several of the car's electronic systems. There is also a small "Competition" badge beneath the M8 insignia, so your buddies will know you spent more.

Don't worry: even comp'd up, the M8 has not been turned into an overly hard track hound. On the road, the convertible demonstrated impressive ride compliance over poor-quality surfaces with little cowl shake, in both Comfort and Sport modes.

It was quickly clear that the chassis prefers grip over slip. The engine's huge-everywhere effort was delivered with minimal drama even in the partly wet conditions of our test drive. The standard eight-speed is excellent, smooth under gentle use, and with reactions that feel as snappy as a dual-clutch 'box when faster shifts are needed.

[​IMG]
    BMW
    Selecting the M8's Sport AWD mode puts the stability control into its more permissive half-off setting, but even doing this only slightly increases the sense that there is any rear bias to the power delivery. Only the combination of slow corners and large throttle openings will produce the sensation of back-end slip, which is quickly neutralized as torque is diverted forward. The rear-wheel-drive mode can only be selected with the stability control fully disengaged and is clearly designed for little more than parking-lot tomfoolery, which is one of our favorite varieties of the stuff.

Grip levels are high, and the M8's front-end responses are sharp. The M8 shrinks on a tight road far better than the M850i does, and its steering feels much better as well, with voluble feedback. Unlike the M850i, the M8 doesn't get rear-axle steering, and while this means it's not quite as maneuverable at low speeds, the car feels more natural when pushed hard, without a change in response rate between both ends. These are the reasons people still buy M cars, right?

While the M8's steering impresses, its brakes do not. This latest M has one of the increasingly fashionable electric-booster setups and offers Comfort and Sport modes. Neither felt quite right. Sport gave the sort of overkeen response usually associated with Audis and offered no sense of connection through the pedal. At risk of casting ourselves as loom-smashing Luddites, we have yet to find an e-booster that has convinced us this is progress for anything other than progress's sake.

[​IMG]
    BMW
    Experience on track at Portimão was limited to six laps in the M8 coupe, following a pace car whose driver was intent on making sure we didn't have too much fun in the increasingly sodden conditions. It was enough to confirm that under higher circuit loadings, the chassis does feel more lively than lesser 8s'.

In the DSC Sport traction setting, the M8 can be coaxed into progressive loss of rear-end grip and will allow respectable yaw angles before intervening. Although still obviously a large and heavy car—BMW claims the M8 coupe weighs 11 fewer pounds than the M850i, which we've clocked at 4400 pounds—the M8 felt much more at home on the track than the M850i coupe that we drove at Portugal's Estoril circuit last year.

Other changes between the M8 and M850i include more muscular exterior styling, so the single-digit M car can assert its seniority, and specially patterned 20-inch wheels on the Competition. The pure M also sounds more muscular than the M850i, although still somewhat short of the operatic drama of Mercedes-AMG's 63 models.

[​IMG]
    BMW
    Inside the cabin, the M8 has darker trim, additional carbon, and more laterally supportive seats. It also uses the same gear selector as the M5, one that needs to be pushed sideways from neutral to drive and left and forward for reverse. The more conventional linear arrangement found ing lesser 8-series is more instinctive. The rear seats feel just as cramped as in those cars, too; greater practicality will arrive with the forthcoming M8 Gran Coupe.

We don't know if the M8 makes the M850i look like a bargain or an irrelevance. The M8 is better to drive and brings no significant experiential compromises over its cheaper sibling. Conversely, the M850i is almost exactly as good at being an 8-series, and it costs about $22,000 less than the regular M8 and $35,000 less than the Competition. We're pretty sure there isn't space in the market for three variants so close to each other. Our suspicion is that most buyers will head straight to the top of the pile, which isn't a bad place to be.

[​IMG]

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a29405333/2020-bmw-m8-coupe-convertible-competition-drive/

14. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    https://www.km77.com/coches/bmw/serie-8/2020/gran-coupe/m8/m8-gran-coupe/informacion
    BMW M8 Gran Coupe y M8 Competition Gran Coupe (2020) | Información general
    hace 3 horas | Mario Garcés (@mgarces83)

Con los M8 Gran Coupé y M8 Gran Coupé Competition, BMW lanza las versiones tope de gama de la Serie 8 Gran Coupé. Estarán disponibles a partir de abril de 2020. Ambas comparten el mismo motor gasolina turboalimentado, de ocho cilindros en uve y 4,4 litros. En el M8 desarrolla 600 caballos y en el M8 Competition, 625. La tracción es a las cuatro ruedas y la transmisión, automática de ocho marchas (M Steptronic). Se pueden elegir en configuración de cuatro o cinco plazas. Respecto a la variante de carrocería con dos puertas (M8 Coupé), la distancia entre ejes es 200 milímetros mayor.

La aceleración 0-100 km/h es de 3,3 y 3,2 segundos, respectivamente. Prácticamente, las berlinas que aparecen en esta lista son las únicas comparables por tamaño y potencia: los BMW M5 y M5 Competition (que tienen el mismo motor; imagen), el Mercedes-AMG E 63 S y el competidor «natural», el Mercedes-AMG GT 63 4 puertas Coupé. Como tienen potencias muy cercanas, las prestaciones son muy parecidas, aunque el abanico de precios es grande (ficha comparativa). Hay versiones del Porsche Panamera con menos y con más potencia, pero no parecida. El Audi RS 7 Sportback, con 600 caballos, no está a la venta por ahora.

[​IMG]

Estas versiones M tienen elementos destinados a optimizar la transmisión de potencia al suelo y el control de la carrocería en las curvas. Disponen de serie de diferencial trasero autoblocante con control electrónico (BMW lo denomina diferencial M activo) y de un reparto de tracción que envía más potencia al eje trasero (modo 4WD). Este efecto puede ser más acentuado activando el modo 4WD Sport o incluso desconectando la tracción en las ruedas delanteras con el modo 2WD (para ello hay que desactivar el DSC o control dinámico de estabilidad).

Los cambios en el chasis afectan a la suspensión, que tiene un ajuste más deportivo, casquillos más rígidos y amortiguadores de dureza regulable. También a la dirección, cuya relación de desmultiplicación es variable (M Servotronic). El conductor también puede modificar, a través del botón M Mode, la respuesta de la caja de cambios, el sistema de tracción, el motor y el tacto del pedal de freno. Para gestionar rápidamente las diferentes combinaciones de todos estos elementos se pueden seleccionar tres configuraciones: Road, Sport y Track.

BMW dice que el motor de ocho cilindros dispone de un circuito de refrigeración y suministro de aceite diseñado para uso en circuito. El sistema de escape cuenta con unas válvulas para controlar el ruido que emite.

[​IMG]

La carrocería de los M8 y M8 Competition se distingue por unos paragolpes específicos, con tomas de aire más grandes, branquias en las aletas, retrovisores exclusivos, alerón y disfusor, dos salidas de escape dobles y otros detalles distintivos. El techo es de fibra de carbono. El equipamiento de serie comprende los asientos deportivos M, los faros LED adaptativos con luces láser, asistente de aparcamiento o la pantalla de instrumentación BMW Live Cockpit Professional.

17. dcevans97

dcevans97 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Clio II // E46
    Uf uf uf :love:

18. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    A mi me sigue gustando más el 6 que el 8, en coupé, cabrio o gran coupé, más bonito estéticamente y trasera, aunque el 8 ande más por el AWD me parece demasiado barroco...:pompous:

https://www.bmwfaq.org/threads/bmw-8-gran-coupe.974505/page-4#post-17622865

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Gotham le gusta esto.
  19. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    La prueba que puse de carwow es la más cachonda, hace una drag con el M8 Coupé solo atrás y casi lo piña, también lo hace con el M8 Cabrio y se pone a hacer donuts... :devil:

20. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    En el vídeo que puse se ve que con el deposito lleno le da para estrujarlo 252 km en circuito :D

Y en este otro de más arriba, se ve que con algo menos de medio deposito ya solo le queda para 113 km :LOL:

Última edición: 11 Oct 2019
  21. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Hoy he visto por primera vez el serie 8 y me ha gustado bastante más que en fotos :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pero me sigue gustando más el anterior serie 6 :devil:

22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Muy bonito el M8 cabrio, lo prefiero al Coupé y Gran Coupé :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Dan Titan le gusta esto.
  23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Mucho más bonita la palanca en cuero, en vez del cristal de swarovski ese tan hortera

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

24. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Pirelli preveerá gomas específicas para el M8

PRESS RELEASE
    CUSTOM-MADE PIRELLI P ZERO FOR THE NEW BMW M8
    Munich, 14 October 2019 - Pirelli and the BMW Group continue in their long-standing successful cooperation. The most recent project being the custom-made variations of Pirelli's ultra-high performance P Zero tyre for the new BMW M8.

This individual version of the P Zero was the result of the close cooperation between the development and testing departments of Pirelli and the BMW Group over several years. Applying Pirelli’s Perfect Fit philosophy, a version of the P Zero tailored to the driving characteristics of the BMW M8 was developed. It is precisely tuned to the chassis and characteristics of the M8 variants, which the BMW Group offers as a coupé and a cabriolet. The new BMW homologated tyres, marked accordingly on the sidewall, have the following dimensions: P Zero 275/35 ZR 20 (front axle) and P Zero 285/35 ZR 20 (rear axle).

Compared to the original P Zero, the variant specified for BMW delivers better performance in terms of lap time, dry handling, wet handling, consistency, braking performance, straight hydroplaning, lateral hydroplaning, weight, comfort, noise and mileage. In this way, the custom-made P Zero makes a decisive contribution to the BMW M8's enhancing its its potential to the full.

The new BMW M8 Coupé and the BMW M8 Competition Coupé, an even more powerful and luxurious version of this high-performance sports car, offer exclusive driving experiences on the road and on the race track. The new BMW M8 Cabriolet and BMW M8 Competition Cabriolet are available for open-drive enthusiasts. The high-performance Cabriolet offers an even better balance between comfortable everyday practicality and performance inspired by motorsport.

All models are powered by a 4.4 litre V8 biturbo petrol engine. The Competition models are equipped with 460 kW/625 hp. The top speed of all models is 250 km/h.

In order to adapt the P Zero's performance characteristics to the driving characteristics of BMW vehicles, Pirelli engineers modified the tread pattern of the tyre, among other things, in order to optimize the noise level while rolling. This also results in an even stronger grip and excellent wet performance. To achieve the best possible balance between the front and rear axles of the vehicle, the engineers used different layer constructions in the carcasses for the front and rear tyres. The front tyre has a symmetrical carcass structure, while the rear tyres have an asymmetrical structure. In conclusion, the custom-made variants of the P Zero achieve optimum performance on the BMW M8.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Dan Titan y escopeta les gusta esto.
  25. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

Última edición: 20 Oct 2019
  26. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Mejor dicho, proveerá.

27. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    :devil:
    [​IMG]

A Antuanet y escopeta les gusta esto.
  28. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Un M8 cabrio alicatado hasta el techo... 252.487 € en Holanda :whistle:

29. escopeta

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    992GTS,M2 G87

Que P*uta maravilla ,pero que caro,joer.

30. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Como que casi se mete en terreno Continental GTC W12.

Compartir esta página