Video Bugatti SUV

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 9 Sep 2019.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  2. Elfstone

Elfstone Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Esto sí es una nave, como rugen.

3. Pamplinas

Pamplinas Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    X5 3.0d XDrive
    Si Dark Vader tuviera coche sería ese

A antuan le gusta esto.
  4. Nanouk

Nanouk Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    ¿Pero es el modelo final o un prototipo?

Por cierto, se decía que vendría con una mecánica electrificada. Por el sonido no lo parece.

5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Es un chop, cualquier parecido con la realidad será de casualidad ;)

A Nanouk le gusta esto.
  6. Soberano

Soberano Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    De los otros
    Que cosas

7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Bugatti está buscando financiación sexy para el SUV :devil:

Otro chop :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bugatti Is Seeking “Sexy Funding” For Its Upcoming Four-Seater

SEPTEMBER 16

After becoming the first manufacturer to break the 300-mph barrier and selling almost all 30 examples of its $3.9 million Chiron Super Sport 300+ limited edition, Bugatti is now ready to add a second model to its lineup.

Bugatti President Stephan Winkelmann admitted in an interview with Bloomberg that there’s a new model coming, one that could be a four-seater and be capable of “some off-road driving”, essentially describing an SUV.

The company is currently in search of funding for its new project, with Winkelmann saying that they are looking at “sexy” financing for its development. Stable-mate Porsche used a German promissory note called a Schuldschein to partially fund the development of the electric Taycan, and Bugatti is looking at similar ways of funding.

Demand for ultra high-end hypercars remains as strong as ever, a fact that was clearly proven during a dinner held at Bugatti’s headquarters in Molsheim, France, where nearly all of the Chiron Super Sport 300+ models scheduled for production were sold, as Winkelmann revealed.

The exec believes that a battery electric powetrain for a hypercar like Chiron would not work yet, as these vehicles still need internal combustion firepower. A hybrid-electric setup makes more sense to him in a less-expensive, $1 million daily driver and thinks that “there is still a lot of time for internal combustion engines”.

The Chiron Super Sport 300+ features an extended and aerodynamically optimised body and a more powerful 8.0-liter W16 engine with 1578 HP (1600 PS). The longer rear end reduces aerodynamic stall by over 40 percent compared to the standard Chiron, and when combined with the rest of the aero upgrades, makes the Super Sport 300+ capable of travelling at speeds beyond 261 mph (420 km/h).

A prototype of the Chiron Super Sport 300+ achieved a top speed of 304.773 mph (490.484 km/h) at VW’s Ehra-Lessien track. Production cars will, however, come with a top speed limiter, but the company hasn’t decided yet at which speed it should be set. Customers will be reportedly given the chance of removing that limiter, as well as add a roll cage to their hypercar.

A Barbinski le gusta esto.
  8. Barbinski

Barbinski Hybrid tester Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Q5-Q3sb-S2R1000
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Esa llanta es 28, 30...? :eek:

Los de Michelin ya están pillando la baja por depresión...

9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Winkelmann dice que no será un SUV, pero que será un crossover de 4 plazas y más alto que una berlina :D, de 2 puertas y más compacto que el Urus y más ligero, probablemente con su mismo motor V8 650 cv pero híbrido, rondando los 1.000 cv y baratito, solo a 1 millón, situado por debajo del Chirón :pompous:

Bugatti SUV 'will be priciest car in its sector' - boss

Published: 18 September 2019

Bugatti's SUV project is gathering momentum and boss Stephan Winkelmann has fleshed out a few more details on the new, taller kind of Bug to broaden the brand's wafer-thin sports car range.

CAR magazine asked the Bugatti president whether there was still a market for hyper-expensive luxury limousines. 'There is, but most customers for these kinds of cars, especially women, want to sit high so they can see out,' he told us. In separate interviews at the Frankfurt motor show, Winkelmann revealed that the new model would likely be a four-seat model with the capability for some off-road driving.

All the signs are pointing to a higher-riding, crossover-influenced sports car as its second model range - but it won't be a traditional SUV, Winkelmann vows.

Our artist's impressions, by Andrei Avarvarii (gallery at top of the page), depicts how a Bugatti CUV (coupe utility vehicle) could look. It's virgin white space, as the brand has never before built a 4x4. The design team, led by Etienne Salomé, is working hard to retain the Chiron and Veyron's distinctive styling DNA and translating it to new bodystyles to sate the world's wealthiest car buyers and collectors' appetite for the ultimate four-wheeled transport.

Bugatti's dilemma: a luxury limo or a sporty SUV
    CAR magazine has already reported on a separate plan for a new Royale electric limousine based on the group's EV hardware from the Porsche Taycan, but Molsheim is now favouring a taller, more family-friendly Bugatti.

Revealed: earlier proposals for a new Bugatti Royale (below)

[​IMG]

Winkelmann kicked off the Urus SUV project while at Lamborghini, but he’s on record stating ‘there will be no SUV from Bugatti’. Fair enough – but that doesn’t rule out a sporty crossover with a higher seating position than a saloon, with a body lower and less boxy than a traditional SUV.

The Bugatti president has floated a price tag of around $1 million (£800,000) and admitted he would consider a hybrid drivetrain for the new additional model range. He also ruled out an electric version of the Chiron, declaring that there was 'still a lot of time for internal-combustion engines.'

Bugatti SUV: the sportiest crossover yet?
    The idea is for a sexy, two-door crossover, more compact than the Urus (below) and, crucially, much lighter. It will share some componentry with the big Lambo, including the 641bhp V8, but with some serious hybridisation to take output close to four figures.

'The new car will be the greatest, most expensive car in its sector,' said Winkelmann. 'But it won't be the most expensive or extreme Bugatti. The Chiron will always be on top.'

[​IMG]

As a result the as-yet-unnamed Bugatti crossover should eclipse even the Urus’s extraordinary performance, which bludgeons 0-62mph in 3.6sec and v-maxes at 191mph.

Bugatti may need to tap the group’s factory network to assemble the model, tipped for up to 800 units annually from 2023, although he is believed to be keen to have some degree of completion at Molsheim, the company's spiritual French home. It’s a long way from a single 16-cylinder hypercar and an obsession with top speed.

10. nebur

nebur 11 mayo , lakdd Galicia . Ver punto de encuentro Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Mayorista
  11. nebur

nebur 11 mayo , lakdd Galicia . Ver punto de encuentro Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Mayorista