Nuevo Lancia Stratos

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 11 Sep 2010.

1. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Estaba metido por medio Pininfarina y no quería problemas con Ferrari ;)

2. Kodiak

Kodiak Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    bmw 328i Tourin
    Si el Alpine ha vuelto, el Stratos también. Pero eso si: que suene como sonaba el Dino V6 de su padre...;)

A Lu Rivaya le gusta esto.
  3. yanthuan

yanthuan Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E39 530iA
    Me gusta de la mitad de la batalla hasta el culo. De mitad para adelante es una mezcla de Ferrari con lambo. No es que sea fea pero dese luego no es afilada y cortante como la del original... Creo que lo podrían haber hecho más agudo

A Luis_E le gusta esto.
  4. berto dh naron

berto dh naron Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    320iE92/MB VITO
    Automático no! Por dios!!!:muro:

5. berto dh naron

berto dh naron Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    320iE92/MB VITO
    Espero que dedicaran mas tiempo a hacer el interior que a hacer los renders...mamaiña... jajajaja

No hay fotos reales de dentro?

6. Larsen

Larsen Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Demasiados
  7. dequincey

dequincey Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    be em be e neun
    juer, no me hace gracia, todo el frontal es insulso a mas no poder
    la trasera preciosa, pero yo con el viejo me quedo y si eso que hagan o no hagan de los nuevos me da igual

8. hector8

hector8 Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    335d E91
    Hace 8años ya estaba por aquí, como pasa el tiempo...
    El coche sigue pareciéndome igual de cañero. Atemporal.

9. pericocuestas

pericocuestas Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 Roadster
    Yo fui un par de veces al Rally Clasicos y lo vi en directo. ESPECTACULAR

10. pericocuestas

pericocuestas Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 Roadster
    Le hice esta "mierda-video". Como sonaba!!!

11. ISFER

ISFER Forista Senior Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z 3 1.9
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Precioso el coche

12. juaesgi

juaesgi Forista

Me Gusta:
    Que bonito es trabajar y poder hacerlo desde el pdv de la pasión, esa que te permiten los 25 afortunados propietarios para los que se comentaba iban a realizar las unidades a producir.

Chapó, ya que con el panorama actual automovilístico que vivimos, es un placer poder disfrutar de esto, aunque solo sea en fotos, vídeos, o en alguna ocasión esporádica, en alguna concentración donde pueda aparecer alguna de esas unidades.

:lengua:

13. HelloTravel

HelloTravel Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    e30, e31, Z3
    Muy guapo!

14. fbm1

fbm1 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Si es una pasada el coche y guarda las lineas de su antecesor.

15. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Espero que esta vez sea la definitiva. El coche es maravilloso.

16. Choche

Choche The dark side Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    INSECTO ROJO
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New Lancia Stratos to enter limited production as 542bhp supercar
    Manifattura Automobili Torino will build up to 25 examples of Pininfarina-designed homage to 1970s legend; will be displayed at Geneva motor show
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    by Kris Culmer
    9 February 2018

The New Lancia Stratos will be put into limited production by Manifattura Automobili Torino (MAT), the bespoke sports car builder has announced.

The 542bhp, 383lb ft reborn Stratos is based on the Ferrari F430 and will be displayed at the Geneva motor show.

The model, a homage to Lancia's legendary sports and rally car, of which 492 examples were built between 1973 and 1978, was first unveiled in concept form in 2010.

Three versions of the car will be made - a GT racer, a Safari version and what the brand calls 'a comptetent supercar for the daily use'. The second of these is likely a rally-inspired version - another throwback to the car's motorsport heritage.

At 4181mm long, 1971mm wide and 1240mm high, it's considerably larger than the original Stratos, and is 267kg heavier, at 1247kg. These dimensions make it the same length as the Audi TT, although it's considerably wider and lower to the ground, weighing around the same as the TT 1.8.

The car's 4.3-litre V8 powers it to 62mph in 3.3sec and on to 124mph in 9.7sec, with a top speed of between 170mph and 205mph. Weight is kept down thanks to carbonfibre bodywork, while the weight split is 44% front, 56% rear.

It was commisioned by billionaire German entrepreneur Michael Stoschek, chairman of car parts supplier Brose and a rallying enthusiast. The design was penned by Pininfarina, whereas the original Stratos was the work of Bertone.

We drove the New Stratos at its unveiling in 2010 - read what we thought here

[​IMG]The mid-engined design features the wedge profile, semicircular windscreen, side tanks, removable front and rear servicing hoods and engine-access hatch of the original.

The original concept was based on a cut-down aluminium spaceframe structure from a Ferrari 430 Scuderia and used that car's drivetrain. However, in 2011, Ferrari blocked Pininfarina and "any other Ferrari-dependent suppliers" from putting the New Stratos into production, prompting the car's designers to look elsewhere for a base.

MAT says that it has obtained from Stoschek "permission to replicate the New Stratos using the same design and technologies of his car".

[​IMG] The new car has similar dimensions to 3710mm-long original Stratos, with a similarly short wheelbase, and is claimed to have a "lightweight design"; the concept had a kerbweight of 1274kg.

The only detail revealed about the mechanicals thus far is that the engine produces 542bhp, while pictures show the steering wheel-mounted shift paddles of an automatic gearbox. The concept's Ferrari-sourced 4.3-litre V8 produced 532bhp.

The New Stratos's stripped-back interior mirrors many features of the original's, including an integrated roll cage and door compartments for driver and passenger helmets.

[​IMG]

Stoschek said: “I am delighted that other passionate car enthusiasts will be able to experience how the successor to the most fascinating rally car of the 1970s still sets the bar for design and performance”.

MAT's portfolio includes the Apollo Arrow and Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG003S. The company, which designs, engineers and builds one-off and limited production luxury and racing models, is headed up by its founder, Paolo Garella, who previously worked for Pininfarina and has been involved with more than 50 bespoke car projects over the past 30 years.

Prices start at €550,000 (around £487,000) for the car, minus the cost of the Ferrari F430 donor car. First deliveries are in April 2018, and right-hand drive cars will be made, if a customer orders one.

Fancy ordering one? Find a donor Ferrari F430 on PistonHeads here

A mitsujump y Curro les gusta esto.
  17. Lu Rivaya

Lu Rivaya Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
  18. Choche

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    INSECTO ROJO
  19. Curro

Curro Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 Coupe 2.8
    No sé si me gusta o no, parece que han cogido uno de los antiguos y le han puesto un kit de carrocería

20. Guancho

Guancho Clan Leader Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Sardina
    Quiero uno.

21. Choche

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    INSECTO ROJO
    Yo es que viendo tanto zarrio zambombo como el Maserati ese, tenía que poner este hilo, lo siento...

A Guancho le gusta esto.
  22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Si vais al salón de Ginebra, Hall 6, Stand 6160 :chulo:

23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    :amo2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A mitsujump le gusta esto.
  24. Olagüe

Olagüe Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    333i e92
    La delantera no es de mi agrado, pero vayaaaaa culiiiiiito!

25. mitsujump

mitsujump En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    ///M
    Espectacular!!! Un detalle que ha pasado inadvertido pero que cuando montas en un biplaza es muy de agradecer, el hueco en la puerta para dejar el casco: IMPRESCINDIBLE!!!

26. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Van a presentar en el salón de Ginebra el nuevo Stratos con cambio manual :chulo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MAT announces world premiere of New Stratos with manual gearbox at Geneva
    Manifattura Automobili Torino is happy to announce its renewed participation to the 89th Edition of the Geneva International Motorshow

The New Stratos will be under the lights of Geneva with MANIFATTURA AUTOMOBILI TORINO: MAT will present, in world premiere, the first ever New Stratos with manual gearbox: another feature that reinforce the “analogic essence” of this car, and will ensure a great enjoyment for the drivers that will choose this configuration. With this option MAT is offering a unique experience combining the massive, well controlled torque of the naturally aspirated V8 with the excitement of the manual transmission, an experience that is less and less available on modern sport cars. This feature perfectly fits with the spirit of this project born and developed under the leadership of Michael and Maximilian Stoschek.

Last year Manifattura Automobili Torino announced the agreement with New Stratos GbR about the licensing for the production of a 25-cars, limited series of the New Stratos; in this edition of the Geneva International Motorshow MAT will display two of the production cars: Number 001 for the German market and the first US car, both ready for delivery.

The timeless design of the New Stratos, with its striking lines and lightweight bodywork, it’s already wellknown throughout the world. The New Stratos is a car born to be driven: handling, control and stability on tight and twisty roads are the true essence of this supercar that does not shy away when confronted with dirt or snow. The interior reflects the spirit of the car: essential, bare but classic, a perfect combination of carbon fiber and technical surfaces to ensure style and sportive feeling.

Paolo Garella, CEO of Manifattura Automobili Torino, has announced: “Geneva has always been the place representing the heart and spirit of the automotive industry: to attend as MAT for the second year in a row is statement of our determination and will to carry on with this adventure and a recognition of the quality of our products. To be able to present our production models of the New Stratos is something special: we are confident of the quality that we have achieved, and we are proud to show it to the world from this stage”.

A inthenight le gusta esto.
  27. cgp

cgp Forista

Me Gusta:
    Vaya pasada, pero el coche de mis sueños es el HF INTEGRALE

A okertxus le gusta esto.
  28. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86

Is The New Stratos A Ferrari In Drag, A Recreation Of The Original, Or Something Else Entirely?
    AUGUST 8, 2019 3

New Stratos has been a decade in the making yet, last year, production on the Ferrari 430 Scuderia-based supercar finally commenced.

To see what the car is all about, Motor Trend’s Jethro Bovingdon and Jonny Lieberman recently had the opportunity to test out the car on the latest episode of Head 2 Head.

The online series primarily sits behind a paywall on Motor Trend Demand nowadays, but this 5-minute video offers a preview of what they got up to with the New Stratos from MAT.

Bovingdon was the first of the duo to jump behind the wheel of the retro-inspired sports car and put it through its paces on a damp, tight, and technical handling circuit. This test isn’t about how seeing how fast the Stratos can lap a circuit but rather to determine how it handles and whether if feels anything like the Ferrari on which it is based or the original Stratos that was the inspiration behind its creation.

The journalist’s initial impression seems quite good as he suggests that it does handle quite a bit differently to both the F430 and its original namesake. It still has a fierce attitude but, unlike the old Lancia, doesn’t feel as though it wants to kill its driver at every possible opportunity. Guess the much more modern underpinnings have a lot to do with that, despite the shortened wheelbase.

Lieberman then has the opportunity to drive the New Stratos along a kick plate which is used to help train drivers in the art of controlling a slide but that doesn’t seem to be an easy thing to do with this particular car.

A Panda le gusta esto.
  29. BLUEBIRD

BLUEBIRD Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    [​IMG]

30. Soberano

Soberano Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    De los otros
    :floor:

Compartir esta página