Fotos Timando al seguro

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por pUllastre, 21 Feb 2020.

1. pUllastre

pUllastre Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B81Hj9nC38I/?igshid=rb855yk5ardq

Ferrari doesn’t only mean filthy rich people and exclusive, extra-luxury lifestyles. To many petrolheads, Ferraris and exotics mean: astounding stories lurking behind special units.⁣

It’s October 1974 and Rosendo Cruz, a south American plumber based in LA, just bought a green Ferrari Dino 246GTS, with optional Daytona seats and Campagnolo wheels to surprise his wife with a proper birthday present. ⁣
    Less than 2 months later in December the couple goes out for a date night in downtown LA, parking the green beast on the streets. In a matter of hours, the car gets stolen and disappears for good. No clues left, the plumber gets full insurance money, with many doubts unsolved and the possibility of a made-up theft. ⁣

Fortunately (for the car at least), less than 4 years passed, when thanks to a kiddo digging in his garden, the Dino was found, buried, almost mummified. There was rust, a lot. All the sealings were corroded, windscreen was smashed and the hood was heavily damaged (during car recovery). ⁣
    Took another two years, passion, cussing and money, but the beauty was back on the streets.⁣

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A marcoastur, Snatch y RADASON les gusta esto.
  2. nebur

nebur 11 mayo , lakdd Galicia . Ver punto de encuentro Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Mayorista
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Desenterrando muertos y cierto tipo de gente observando agradecida ..

Esto me recuerda a algo...

A Snatch y RADASON les gusta esto.
  3. tirant

tirant Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    I20, G26, G21
    Y enterrando muertos igual, que no se nos olvide.

Compartir esta página