Fotos El hilo de los últimos atmosféricos...D.E.P.

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 28 Oct 2016.

1. Sechs

Sechs CEO DOS CFA Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Fardier Cugnot
    Por cierto, vaya volante que le han cascado al Ferrari de estilo clásico, con eso perforado que será Connolly pero parece plástico y luego lo otro que será fibra de carbono pero parece pástico también :facepalm: Un volante digno de una videoconsola, no de un Ferrari de V12 delantentero que es un coche de pureta.

A nebur le gusta esto.
  2. Bola8

Bola8 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    BMW/MB/Jeep
    Ahí estamos, otro con cuatro atmosféricos :descojon:

Y el último que te has comprado, el mejor de los cuatro sin duda !!! :) :)

A jagus le gusta esto.
  3. SP_Kenny

SP_Kenny Forista Legendario Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Leon ST FR 1.8
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Casualmente he visto uno blanco hace un rato...., en el atasco de la M30. No se ni que Ferrari es..., me hago mayor.

4. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Yo tengo 2 ceposfericos del monton, un frutero L6 2.2 170cv steptronic para no tener que acabar hasta el gorro de cambiar marchas y un zetilla L6 2.8 193cv manual para disfrutar bajando marchas, no hacen falta 400cv :finga:

A Demo, jagus y *NANO* les gusta esto.
  5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Un pata negra :finga:

A SP_Kenny le gusta esto.
  6. javi_530d

javi_530d Guest

ayy amigo, ese m5 tenia escape o era de serie? porque la cosa cambia, te lo digo yo

7. nebur

nebur 11 mayo , lakdd Galicia . Ver punto de encuentro Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Mayorista
    Distintos conceptos 6 percepcion ..sin duda yo tendria un z igual al tuyo pero no el frutero ..por lo menos manual ..step no se que decirte ..a mi me defraudo mucho el e92 en cuanto a motor ..o cambio mas bien ..repito un cambio mas cerrado quizas lo hiciesen divertido.en cambio un e36 320i me dio mas sensaciones de velocidad o deportivas que mi e92.

8. nebur

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Mayorista
    Ni idea ..pero el sonido arriba es precioso.

A javi_530d le gusta esto.
  9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Artículo de hoy en Carscoop :)

The Last Of The Naturally Aspirated Supercars
    JAN 28, 2017 AT 5:59 PM | BY CARSCOOPS STAFF |

[​IMG]
    Love it or hate it, the naturally aspirated engine is going the way of the Pontiac. There's just too many reasons for automakers to add turbochargers and hybrid systems to their cars for the unadulterated engine to stick around much longer in all but the most isolated of cases.

And that, we're sorry to say, can be seen in no segment more vividly than among supercars.
    [​IMG]

Ferrari may have added turbochargers to the 488, California, and even the GTC4 Lusso (which can be had with a turbo eight or an atmospheric twelve) – but the F12 remains, for the time being, resolutely unadulterated.

That doesn't keep it from producing enormous amounts of power, though, and screaming along the way. Its 6.3-liter V12 in the F12 Berlinetta produces 730 horsepower and 509 lb-ft of torque, redlining at a stratospheric 8,700 rpm.

Even more potent is the same engine in the TDF, where it kicks out 769 hp and 520 lb-ft as it shrieks towards 8,900 rpm. It's a cherry of an engine by all accounts, but could be on its way out. The jury's still out, but the F12's replacement is likely to adopt a hybrid powertrain like the one found in LaFerrari.

LAMBORGHINI
    [​IMG]

Think it's cool of Ferrari to have stuck with the naturally aspirated V12 this far? Well Lamborghini has its arch-rival beat on that count, because it has never made a single turbocharged model. Not one.

It toyed with the idea of a hybrid with the Asterion concept a couple of years ago, and is preparing to launch the Urus with a twin-turbo engine. But it's been a holdout until now, resolutely keeping the V10 in the Huracan and the V12 in the Aventador free of any forced induction or electric assist – and is likely to continue doing so for as long as it can get away with it.

AUDI R8
    [​IMG]

Closely related to the Lamborghini Huracan is the Audi R8, which not only kept its 5.2-liter V10 unmolested (yet more potent) as it moved into its second generation, but got rid of the smaller V8 in the process. Its atmospheric engine sets it apart from rivals like the Mercedes-AMG GT and most versions of the Porsche 911.

A smaller turbo engine is likely to arrive at some point in the near future, but if former Lamborghini boss Stephan Winkelmann (now in charge of Audi Sport) has anything to say about it, the free-revving ten-pot is likely to stick around.

PORSCHE 911 GT3
    [​IMG]

We know, we know: the Porsche 911 doesn't qualify as a supercar in its own right. But based on output and performance capabilities, certain versions of it should... like the 911 Turbo, and its naturally aspirated counterpart, the 911 GT3 (and GT3 RS).

Where most of the rest of the 911 lineup has gone turbocharged, the GT3 remains resolutely atmospheric – even if it has gone all flappy-paddle and four-wheel steering. Just hear us out on stats alone: the last GT3 packed 469 horsepower and could run to 60 in 3.5 seconds, while the GT3 RS came within spitting distance of 500 horses for a 3.3-second sprint. And the exclusive 911 R mated the same 4.0-liter engine with a proper six-speed manual for a 3.8-second time.

The next 911 GT3 promises to be even better, and while the rest of the lineup spools up, the GT3 will (we hope) always remain unadulterated.

ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH S
    [​IMG]

As you're likely well aware, Aston Martin recently launched the new DB11 that not only ushers in a new platform, but a new engine as well: a turbocharged engine, to be specific, developed with Mercedes-AMG. Between that new 5.2-liter twin-turbo V12 and a smaller V8 to follow, Aston is preparing to proliferate turbo power across its entire lineup (with few exceptions).

That makes the Vanquish S something of a dying breed around Warwickshire, retaining the automaker's signature 6.0-liter V12 with nearly 600 horsepower – almost 50 percent more than the same engine produced when it debuted in the DB7 some 18 years ago.

http://www.carscoops.com/2017/01/the-last-of-naturally-aspirated.html

10. Sechs

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Fardier Cugnot
    Bueno, quedan millones de unidades de atmosféricos en el mercado todavía. El que tenga esa preferencia aún tiene mucho donde escoger.

11. jose granaino

jose granaino En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    x1 f48 s18d
    cada vez que oigo un m3 v8 me quedo babeando,ojala algun dia me haga con uno aunque sea con 70 años

A Sechs y Gus les gusta esto.
  12. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Si, pero con la tendencia a desaparecer la comercializacion de modelos nuevos, interesantes y asequibles, las unidades pata negra de segunda mano escasearan y se cotizaran cada vez más

13. Sechs

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Fardier Cugnot
    Cierto, pero aún hay margen. Al menos para 15-20 años. Luego ya se verá si se permite circular en coche :sneaky:

14. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Refloto este hilo casi 3 años después porque ahora ya quedan muchos menos atmosféricos, aquí los más potentes que resisten, en cabeza 2 Lambos y 2 Ferrallas :chulo:

The 17 Most Powerful Naturally Aspirated Cars You Can Get Today

Turbos are all well and good, but atmospheric is where it's at.

OCT 11, 2019
    [​IMG]

The current automotive climate is seeing a lot of automakers trade in their naturally aspirated engines for turbocharging, supercharging, or a hybrid assist. But there are still stalwarts sticking to sweet, sweet natural aspiration and no battery help. Listed from lowest to highest, these are the most powerful you can buy today.

[​IMG]
    Porsche 718 Spyder / Cayman GT4 - 415 HP
    For the 718 Spyder and GT4, Porsche Motorsport took the 3.0-liter twin-turbo motor from the 992 Carrera, got rid of the turbos, and bored and stroked it to 4.0 liters. The result is 415 hp and an 8000-rpm redline. It's not not as spectacular as the 4.0 in the 911 GT3, but it's still a great mill. And it should make its way into more 718s.

[​IMG]
    Chevrolet Camaro SS - 455 HP
    Borrowing its 6.2-liter V-8 from the C7 Corvette, the Camaro SS is quick from the factory in a way most of its predecessors could only dream of being. Opt for the 1LE package for even more track-ready goodness.

[​IMG]
    Ford Mustang GT - 460 HP
    For 2018, the Ford Mustang got a host of updates to help it better compete with the Camaro. New cylinder heads and a clever dual-injection system help the Mustang's 5.0 match the Camaro's 460 hp. Get a Bullitt Mustang, and you'll have 480 hp to play with.

[​IMG]
    Lexus GS F – 467 HP
    It's easy to look at the Lexus GS F as a poor rival to the M5, E63, and CTS-V for its lack of a boosted V-8, but what it may lack in performance, it makes up for in charm. This 5.0-liter V-8 loves to rev and sounds glorious doing so.

[​IMG]
    Lexus LC 500 – 471 HP
    The Lexus LC 500 uses the same 5.0-liter V-8 as the GS F and RC F, but it's rated with four more horsepower. We're not sure why, but what's more significant is the fact that the LC gets a new 10-speed gearbox, where the GS F and RC F only have eight ratios to work with.

[​IMG]
    Lexus RC F - 472 HP
    Lexus updated the RC F for 2020 and managed to squeeze out a bit more power from its 5.0-liter V-8. Buying an RC F is the cheapest way to get this V-8, and it's an intriguing alternative to a BMW M4.

[​IMG]
    Dodge Durango SRT - 475 HP
    Equipped with a version of SRT's excellent 6.4-liter V-8, the Dodge Durango SRT offer serious performance in a nice, practical package. It's the classic American muscle car formula, applied to a big family SUV.

[​IMG]
    Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT - 475 HP
    Before the Durango SRT arrived, the only way to get a Hemi-powered SUV was with this, the Grand Cherokee SRT. It's the same engine, but in a slightly smaller package with a little more off-road cred. Of course, if you want more, Jeep will sell you a Hellcat-powered Grand Cherokee.

[​IMG]
    Dodge Charger / Challenger Scat Pack / SRT 392 – 485 HP
    Dodge offers its 6.4-liter Hemi V-8 in both the Charger and Challenger in Scat Pack and SRT 392 trims. With 485 horsepower and a wicked exhaust note, the Hemi provides pure muscle-car joy. Oh, and with Scat Pack models starting around $40,000, these cars are a bargain too.

[​IMG]
    Chevrolet Corvette Stingray - 495 HP
    For the mid-engine C8 Stingray, Chevy opted to update the C7's base LT1 V-8. The resulting engine, the LT2, makes 495 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque and is paired with an eight-speed dual-clutch transmission. No manual, unfortunately. The C8 will likely get another naturally aspirated engine—a DOHC, flat-plane unit first shown in the C8.R race car.

[​IMG]
    Porsche 911 GT3 RS – 520 HP
    The new 911 GT3 debuted a 4.0-liter flat-six similar to the one used in Porsche's 911 race cars. In the top-dog GT3 RS, this engine makes 520 horsepower and sounds incredible revving to its 9000-rpm redline. It's also the only six-cylinder on this list.

[​IMG]
    Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 / GT350R – 526 HP
    Ford went all out for the 5.2-liter V-8 in the Shelby GT350 and GT350R, employing a flat-plane crankshaft for the first time in a Mustang. This engine makes huge power, but what's especially great about it is its 8250-rpm redline.

[​IMG]
    Audi R8 V10 Performance – 612 HP
    The R8 is the only Audi to remain naturally aspirated, and we're incredibly thankful for it. In V10 Performance form, the R8's high-revving V-10 pumps out 612 horsepower, while the base model offers 562 hp. The noise it makes is heavenly, too.

[​IMG]
    Lamborghini Huracán Evo - 631 HP
    The Huracán shares its V-10 with the Audi R8, but in the latest version, the Evo, it makes even more power. It's one of the greatest production-car engines ever, and we hope Lamborghini can keep it in production as long as possible.

[​IMG]
    Ferrari GTC4Lusso – 680 HP
    There are very few cars that produce nearly 700 HP and offer room for three of your closest friends to ride in comfort. None except the Ferrari GTC4Lusso have a naturally aspirated V-12. This 6.3-liter V-12 is a masterpiece, but it's not the most powerful Ferrari motor featured here

[​IMG]
    Lamborghini Aventador SVJ - 770 HP
    The Aventador is due for a replacement, but it's not going quietly. That's not the Lamborghini way. For the SVJ, the Aventador's 6.5-liter V-12 is to produce an incredible 770 hp. It could be the last Lamborghini V-12 without some sort of hybrid assistance, so it's something to be celebrated.

[​IMG]
    Ferrari 812 Superfast – 789 HP
    The Ferrari 812 Superfast, with its 6.5-liter V-12, is a masterpiece. We're not entirely sure how Ferrari managed to generate nearly 800 horsepower with a naturally aspirated engine, but we're sure glad it did.

Última edición: 12 Oct 2019
    A Get Smart 86, inthenight y SP_Kenny les gusta esto.
  15. mika 325

mika 325 En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Claro es que un v10 de 500cv sin escape......(n) de serie seguro que suena a castaña

16. nebur

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Mayorista
    Y las cucas de Ana de Armas seguro que saben a fresa .. yo no las probé ..pero seguro que si..

A EÄRENDIL y SP_Kenny les gusta esto.
  17. Gulf627

Gulf627 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E86/S54-F20/B58
    Por suerte los yankees siguen ofreciendo coches "económicos" con motores atmosféricos interesantes, tanto Mustang como Camaro y cia.

También es de agradecer el esfuerzo que hace Porsche de homologar cochazos atmosfericos en el mercado europeo como GT4 y GT3.

18. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Y Lambo, no te olvides de Lambo con sus Huracán y Aventador.

19. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Y para los simples mortales, mis deseados toyobarus Toyota GT86/Subaru BRZ y Mazda en general con su maravilloso MX-5 en particular :finga:

Acaban de presentar el Subaru BRZ Special Edition en España, una edición limitada de 20 unidades con mejores asientos, interior, llantas y suspensión por el mismo precio, a mi me tiene loco el azulón :chulo::devil::amo2:

Subaru BRZ Special Edition: la enésima versión del BRZ/GT86 va más equipado por los mismos 32.900 euros

[​IMG]

3 Octubre 2019

El Toyota GT86 y Subaru BRZ es uno de esos coches deportivos asequibles que apetecen. Ligero, con personalidad y con una potencia suficiente le hacen atractivo a ojos de casi todo el mundo pero ya está al final de su vida comercial. Toyota y Subaru han confirmado que tienen entre manos una nueva generación y eso supone que la actual va a ir quemando sus últimos barcos.

El Subaru BRZ Special Edition se suma a la más que nutrida lista de versiones que se cuentan de este deportivo japonés y estará limitada a tan solo 20 unidades, nuevamente con más equipamiento pero sin aumentar su potencia.

Asientos, amortiguadores y llantas para el BRZ
    [​IMG]

Esta edición limitada ya está disponible en los concesionarios de la marca japonesa y dota al 2+2 de la casa de un buen paquete de equipamiento. En el exterior se delata con llantas de aluminio de 17 pulgadas de nuevo diseño en negro brillante, a juego con los retrovisores, la antena y el alerón.

En el interior se han incluido unos nuevos asientos delanteros tapizados en Alcántara y cuero con unos colores de tapicería negro y canela que se reparten por todo el habitáculo.

[​IMG]

El tren de rodaje también ha sido modificado con un nuevo juego de amortiguadores firmados por SACHS para que el BRZ tenga un comportamiento aún más deportivo. Y ya está. Hasta aquí los cambios para un coche que parece resistirse a las modificaciones.

Desde su nacimiento en 2012 los japoneses se han resistido a darle más potencia al Subaru BRZ, así que su motor bóxer de cuatro cilindros con inyección directa y sin sobrealimentación, dejando sus cifras en los mismos 200 CV y 205 Nm de par motor asociado a un cambio manual de seis relaciones. No estará disponible con la caja de cambios automática.

[​IMG]

Pero aunque no haya demasiados cambios, el Special Edition resulta un coche interesante en cuanto a precio, puesto que se sitúa en 34.250 euros, exactamente lo mismo que cuesta el acabado Executive pero añadiendo el equipamiento adicional. Además a este precio habría que restarle 1.250 euros de promoción de la marca para dejarlo en 32.900 euros.

https://www.motorpasion.com/galeria/subaru-brz-special-edition-2019

A LuisE46 y SP_Kenny les gusta esto.
  20. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A LuisE46 y SP_Kenny les gusta esto.
  21. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  22. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  23. Sechs

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Fardier Cugnot
    Ojalá fuera bonito.

24. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    En vivo es mucho más bonito que en fotos, hay un toyobaru en el garaje de mi hijo y me tiene loco, yo creo que es el único coche nuevo que me compraría a día de hoy, euromillones aparte ;)

25. Sechs

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Fardier Cugnot
    Veo uno con relativa frecuencia. A mi no me gusta. Lo veo rebuscado y el tipo de llanta parece la típica cutre del Norauto. Falta mucho estilo italiano en ese diseño.

26. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Pues a mi me mola, sobre todo el culo, estas las saqué anteayer que estuve por Madrid :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A dcevans97 le gusta esto.
  27. WROOOM

WROOOM En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    En mi garaje hay de los dos tipos turbos y naturalmente aspirados, incluso un diésel. He de decir que si dejamos al margen las prestaciones no hay nada como un motor atmosférico de gasolina de inyección indirecta y 16 válvulas. Hablo de coches para todos los públicos, al margen de los súper deportivos. De todos los coches que he tenido y tengo con el que más me divierto y mejor me lo paso, que siempre me saca una sonrisa y que nunca te cansas de conducir es un humilde mini cooper de 2006. Me lo quedaré hasta que le de la vuelta al marcador

A Gus le gusta esto.
  28. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    E30 320is con el S14 2.0 girando a 10.000 vueltas :devil:

This is Patrick Orth´s BMW 320is E30 and it is not only one of the best sounding BMW´s in the German Berg-Cup series, but also one of the fastest. Masterfully driven, this 2.0L Naturally Aspirated S14 Engined Monster is producing a sonorous 315Hp/10.000Rpm distributed to the rear wheels through a Tractive 6-Speed Gerbox to move the 835Kg Classic machine.
    Tuned by GERENT Rennsporttechnik, it is pretty much the "BMW Motorsport Purists" dream, combining a highly strung, NA version of the Legendary S14 powerplant with lightweight dynamics devoid of any Electronic assists and just dependant of the driver´s skill.
    And on that Department, Mr. Orth, certainly doesn´t leave anything on the table. This was also probably the last Season this Monster has raced in its 2.0L version. The engine is being sold and rumours are that during this year a new 2.5L NA unit will be installed. Should be interesting....
    Había otros ceposféricos por allí :chulo:

A SP_Kenny le gusta esto.
  29. carpal

carpal Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    X1 2D xdriv e84
    Es que una cosa son las sensaciones y otra es la eficiencia energética, los turbos empezaron en los grandes motores de barcos, curiosamente la mayoría de 2 tiempos, por mejora energética y menor consumo, luego en grandes motores de máquinas y camiones y finalmente en coches, porque la mayoría de los fabricantes están en la carrera de mejores prestaciones y menor consumo, pero claro, un deportivo por su filosofía no le importa el consumo y por eso las marcas destacadas de modelos superdeportivos y supercaros no les importa meter grandes motores y atmosféricos porque lo que buscan son eso, sensaciones y por supuesto quien compra esas maravillas, se la suda el consumo.

30. Lomen

Lomen Forista Senior Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Clio + E46 Comp
    2 coches atmosfericos, hasta el diesel es sin turbo :floor:

A Gus le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página