Video Pruebas BMW Z4 M40i

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 7 Nov 2018.

1. Gudus

Gudus Forista Senior Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Greta approved
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    ¿habrá opción de hard top en el g29? cambia bastante

2. Nanouk

Nanouk Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Supongo que saldrá con el restyling, al igual que nuevos colores y combinaciones de color con la capota que, por ahora, solo puede ser negra o en color negro/gris con un brillo peculiar.

Si no lo saca BMW, ya lo sacará un tercero.

3. dani2

dani2 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Cuando en un coche que acaba de salir ya se está hablando del reestyling, de accesorios(techos, llantas, faros, etc...) que suavicen la experiencia de digerirlo.....mal asunto....

A inthenight, M-Power y Nanouk les gusta esto.
  4. Nanouk

Me Gusta:
    Ya te digo que el comercial de BMW opinaba (algo generalizado entre los comerciales que estuvieron en la presentación oficial que hizo la casa, según me dijo) que con los faros la habían pifiado.

También me dijo que este coche transmite más deportividad que el saliente, recuperando lo que tenía el e85.

Última edición: 19 Abr 2019
  5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Los de PistonHeads vienen a decir prácticamente lo mismo que @Bimmer :whistle:

BMW Z4 M40i vs. Porsche Boxster GTS

Matt Bird posted on Friday, April 19, 2019 in Features
    Z4 versus Boxster has only been going one way for the past 15 years - what's the verdict now?

[​IMG]

You know how this goes - right? Ever since the Z4’s introduction in 2003 - heck, since the Z3 first arrived in the mid-90s - the Porsche Boxster comparisons have been predictable almost to the point of wearisome. Whatever the BMW could offer in terms of silky straight-six performance and front-engined, rear-drive balance, the Porsche could counter; it being just as fast, more engaging to drive and with even greater brand cachet. It’s easy to see how the verdicts fell in the Boxster’s favour.

Things look a little different now, though. This third generation Z4 is better placed than any other, surely, to surpass the Porsche Boxster. After all, this 718 generation can trace a lot of its important bits back to the old 981, first launched in 2012, and there’s the still-much-maligned introduction of four cylinders to contend with. It’s not a new thing, basically. And who wants yesterday’s sports car?

Particularly when it’s this expensive. At list price a Z4 M40i (£48,535) and Boxster S(£53,714) aren’t too far apart. Only Porsche didn’t have an S available, just a GTS. Which is £62,418. And theirs has some options added to it. More options than are fitted to the BMW. So the Z4 is £51,985, while the Boxster is £74,419. Uh oh.

[​IMG]

Moreover, against the familiar old Porsche the BMW is so of the moment that you wouldn’t be surprised if the ConnectedDrive cameras were livestreaming your commute to Instagram. The CLAR (Cluster Architecture) platform is new, the B58 straight-six is new, the interior and infotainment are new, the design is new and, perhaps most importantly, the focus is new. The Supra/Z4 collaboration has achieved notoriety like no other joint sports car project, and promises much. Combine that with the M2-besting Nordschleife lap, the aluminium suspension bits to reduce unsprung mass and wide tracks and it’s easy to see how now could be the Z4’s moment.

That’s to discover later. First off, however, it makes sense to establish just what kind of defence the £74k Boxster can present, with the odds seemingly stacked against it in a way that seldom happens with Porsches. And even before the Z4’s Misano Blue paint and slightly-more-successful-in-the-metal styling arrives, the Boxster has a couple of problems. The interior might best have been described as sturdy and functional a little while ago; in light of cars like the 992, Panamera and Cayenne, it’s as plain as buttered bread. It does what it needs to do, and is unlikely to cause offence, but neither is it inspirational or especially memorable. When style and image are so important in roadsters, that’s a key point. The Boxster just feels a little samey, to look at and to be in, which could make it difficult to get excited about.

But if familiarity breeds something like contempt for the Boxster’s look, interior and image, then driving it is as satisfying as drinking with an old friend in your favourite pub. Nothing is revolutionary or ground breaking, but you’d happily spend hours and hours doing it. And loving it. The Boxster’s genius, of course, is in being mid-engined - and delivering all the poise, deftness and ability you’d expect as a result - with a forgiving, benign, docile edge that’s not typically a strong point for cars configured this way. It means any corner or any change of direction, from roundabouts to hairpins to long sweepers, is a joy.

[​IMG]

In Wales the Boxster is as stellar as it’s ever been. There’s the utmost confidence in it, not simply because of the chassis’ innate ability, but because there’s such cohesion to everything the driver has to interact with. There’s no second guessing any input, just immediate faith in steering, throttle response, traction, grip and body control. You push, the car gives back, to any level required. And it’s fabulous. In contemporary Porsche fashion there’s a level of configurability in the PASM dampers, throttle response, assist systems and PDK gearbox, yet regardless of the setting the Boxster reeks of dynamic class. And sunshine in a mid-engined Porsche sports car is still to be enjoyed. Yes - even with that drab noise. Give it 20 minutes and the stoic interior is about as important as the pub décor being dated - it’s just not what you’re there for.

Swap straight from the Boxster to the Z4 and the latter initially feels a little awkward. To say the least. Where everything in the Porsche feels in perfect harmony, the BMW is disjointed. Though there’s clearly prodigious grip from the front of the car - as you’d hope from a 255-section Pirelli P Zero - the steering’s abruptness, numbness and - since this is a BMW - stupidly chubby wheel make it difficult to judge and approach. The brakes are similar - prodigiously powerful, but hard to modulate thanks to a snatchy and awkwardly sited pedal. Where the Porsche driving experience is polished to the point of unerring accuracy, the BMW’s feels a little haphazard at first contact.

That said, there’s clearly some considerable talent here. Those new underpinnings have given the Z4 an admirable level of rigidity, shrugging off imperfections in the road and not letting its composure be ruffled. That certainly wasn’t the case in the previous car. Combine the structural integrity with damping that actually does what it’s meant to do - not always guaranteed with quick BMs - and the pace that can be carried down a road is remarkable. Once your faith builds to the level where you’re convinced the car will do as you ask, that is. The mushy interfaces would be frustrating in isolation; compared with a car as honed as the 718 they’re thrown into even starker light.

[​IMG]

There are unequivocal points of praise, however. This new 3.0-litre, turbocharged straight-six is really very good, punchy at low revs yet really energetic at high revs as well, matched to a very smartly calibrated automatic gearbox. Short ratios make it feel even quicker than the stats would suggest, and you don’t need us to tell you which engine is the more pleasant to listen to. The interior is both modern and usable. It’s probably more refined than the Boxster on the motorway. This is better sorted driver’s car than an M Performance 1 Series, and miles ahead of a TT.

The Porsche is still better, though. We wanted an upset as much as anyone, but not this time - not with this Z4 and the Boxster in this form. The fatal blow is that for all the stuff the BMW does well - and there’s plenty of it - there’s nothing (save soundtrack) that the Porsche can’t claim to match. The fact that it’s 130kg lighter, too, is an advantage that pays dividends across the board.

It doesn’t protect it from grievances about the price difference of course, and these are entirely justified given Porsche’s failure to make its 2.5-litre four-pot any more compelling than in its previous guise. But the fact is that much of what makes the Boxster so good is found in a £45k 718 - it’s not exclusive to the flagship model nor its smorgasbord of options. The Porsche rides more plushly on bigger wheels, delivers better traction on narrower tyres, is faster, more exciting and, by the criteria we care about, the better resolved driver’s car. What that means, therefore, is a new and much improved Z4 earns some semblance of a moral victory for coming this close at less money - but the overall verdict favours the Porsche. Sometimes the old ways really are the best...

SPECIFICATION - BMW Z4 M40i

Engine: 2,998cc, six-cyl turbo
    Transmission: 8-speed automatic, rear-wheel drive
    Power (hp): 340@5,000-6,000rpm
    Torque (lb ft): 369@1,600-4,500rpm
    0-62mph: 4.6 seconds
    Top speed: 155mph (electronically limited)
    Weight: 1,535kg
    MPG: 33.2
    CO2: 193g/km
    Price: £48,535 (as standard; price as tested £51,985 comprised of BMW Icon Adaptive LED headlights for £900, Technology Package (Parking Assistant, Head-up Display, Loudspeaker system, enhanced Bluetooth with wireless charging) for £1,800 and Comfort package (Steering wheel heating, Comfort Access, Wind deflector and Through-loading system) for £750.

SPECIFICATION - PORSCHE 718 BOXSTER GTS
    Engine: 2,497cc, flat-4 turbocharged
    Transmission: 7-speed PDK automatic, rear-wheel drive
    Power (hp): 365@6,500rpm
    Torque (lb ft): 317@1,900-5,000rpm
    0-62mph: 4.6sec (4.1sec with Sport+)
    Top speed: 180mph
    Weight: 1,405kg
    MPG: 33.2
    CO2: 195g/km
    Price: £62,418 (price as standard; price as tested £74,419, comprised of GT Silver Metallic for £581, GTS interior package for £2,096, GTS interior package Carmine Red for £1,242, Headlight cleaning system covers painted for £143, Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) for £2,303, PASM sports suspension (20mm) for £168, LED main headlights including Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus) for £1,397, Automatically dimming mirrors with integrated rain sensor for £345, Cruise control for £228, ParkAssist with reversing camera for £1,086, Heated multifunction steering wheel for £329, Two-zone automatic climate control for £539, Seat heating for £294, ISOFIX child seat mounting points on passenger seat for £126, Fire extinguisher for £105, Pedals in aluminium for £185, Bose surround sound system for £834.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    https://www.pistonheads.com/news/general/bmw-z4-m40i-vs-porsche-boxster-gts/40039

Última edición: 20 Abr 2019
  6. Gulf627

Gulf627 Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    E86/S54-F20/B58
    Buena prueba y del Z critican un poco lo dicho por Bimmer, tacto de dirección y tacto de freno.

Joer pero unas 255 delante que burrada. En el 140i tengo 245 detrás y en el Z 255 detras.

A Gus le gusta esto.
  7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    También dicen que suena mejor, que el interior es más moderno y práctico, es más refinado en carretera y mejor driver's car que el serie 1 M Performance y muchísimo más que el TT biggrin

A Gus y M-Power les gusta esto.
  8. Nanouk

Me Gusta:
    Pues tienen que estar contentos los de BMW...

9. pericocuestas

pericocuestas Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 Roadster
    Que pasa con los calvos? Cuidaito que los calvos estamos muuu locos.

Tener pelo esta sobrevalorado. biggrin

10. pericocuestas

pericocuestas Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 Roadster
    A mi esteticamente no me desagrada, pero claro, lo comparo con mi Z3 y no hay color.

11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Se cree el calvón que todos son de su condición :p

A pericocuestas le gusta esto.
  12. Nanouk

Me Gusta:
    "Para ofrecer un extra de deportividad, el BMW Z4 sDrive 20i equipa la tecnología Active Sound Design, que transmite a través de los altavoces traseros una reproducción artificial e intensificada del sonido del motor. Al estar ubicados éstos detrás de los reposacabezas, da la sensación de que dispone de un propulsor central trasero, cuando no es así, lo que no deja de ser más efectista que efectivo, pero sí que da una mayor sensación de deportividad"

Acabo de leer esto en la web "motorpasion"... ¿Esto lo llevan todos los BMW actuales o se lo cuelan solo a los que ellos consideran que se le debe dar un toque más "deportivo" a través de los sentidos?

13. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Muy bonito este Z4 gris :chulo:

2019 BMW Z4 M40i Review – True Roadster Fashion
    BMW Z4, Test Drives | May 2nd, 2019 by Gabriel Nica 14
    [​IMG]

BMW has had a special relationship with roadsters since the 1930s. The BMW 328 was designed back then and unleashed onto the world as BMW’s image as a “sporty” car maker was beginning to take shape. It wasn’t necessarily because roadsters are particularly sporty as a body type, but because the 328 proved to be quite successful in various racing events.

[​IMG]

Of course, some would argue that the first BMW roadster that adheres to the more modern definition of the word was the more popular 507 model as it was loved by celebrities and VIPs around the world, despite its rather limited production span. No matter how you look at it though, browsing through the history of the Bavarian brand, you’ll notice that a 2-seater with a folding roof was offered for quite extended periods of time, no matter what the political or global trade situations were.

[​IMG]

However, not all roadsters are made the same and while some were true innovators back in the day, like the BMW Z1, others were simply the perfect driving machine. Furthermore, cars like the Z8 were a trendsetter and looking at the price tags the Fisker-designed cars have these days, you realize they are truly loved by enthusiasts with deep pockets. Yet, there’s never been a more successful name in BMW’s roadster-rich history than the Z4. While the Z1, Z3 and Z8 have been received well, none of them managed to live past one generation, whereas the Z4 is now at its third.

[​IMG]

And the fact that BMW decided to still keep the Z4 name alive says a lot about how much attention the brand pays to its customers and what they want. While the previous generation E89 model wasn’t a huge seller, it was a loved car that truly set itself apart from the rest of the range. As the automotive market is filled with crossovers and SUVs of all shapes and sizes (including even convertible versions such as the Range Rover Evoque Convertible), investing in a niche car that would probably only sell in the low thousand range seems like madness.

In all fairness, creating a successor for the E89 Z4 was probably met with scrutinizing looks in the Munich HQ, but I applaud whoever had the courage to go in there and make the case for it. BMW knew it wouldn’t be cheap and that developing a new model from the ground up could go a lot smoother with a partner that would share the costs. Luckily for them, the Germans already had one: Toyota.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    BMW and Toyota have been working together in a number of areas for quite some time now. The Japanese also had an itch that needed scratching in order to satisfy their most loyal fans. That itch was called Supra. Since the Z4 and the Supra are roughly similar in size, the two decided a joint effort that would bring the two cars back to life would be a great idea, thus keeping everyone happy. And that’s how we ended up with the G29 Z4 on public roads today.

The two cars share quite a lot and are even made on the same assembly line in Graz, Austria, under contract by Magna Steyr. And while those shared underpinnings are not visible, some argue that the two even look the same. I’ll admit some proportions are similar, but that’s only because they share the chassis and engine choices for the most part. Thus, not a lot could be done in that regard but other than that, I think the two cars have quite different designs.

[​IMG]

The Z4 stays true to its origins. Looking at it, you’ll sort of immediately know this is a BMW roadster. The long hood, the short overhangs and wide hips all tell you this is a BMW, and a pretty good looking one too. Initially, when I first saw the car in pictures, I didn’t really know what to think of it. It seemed pretty enough but I wasn’t completely sold. Having now driven one for a couple of days, I can wholeheartedly say it won me over.

The long nose and short, wide rear end are what probably fool me into thinking it’s more attractive than it really is, but the overall proportions just work. As I said, the G29 model follows in the footsteps of its forefathers and is a true eye-catcher on the road. The front grilles feature something we’ve only seen on one other car in the current portfolio. And that’s new the Y-shaped elements at the front replacing the classic bars.

[​IMG]

It’s something the M340i also has and I think it looks fresh. Down to the sides of these nostrils, you’ll find the headlights that also include a premiere for the BMW brand, with the corona rings being positioned vertically rather than horizontally for a change. While it may seem peculiar in theory, they somehow work and look great.

Inside the cabin though, things have changed a bit. Roadsters in the Z family used to have bespoke interiors setting them apart from the rest of the range. Even the most recent incarnation of the Z4, the E89 model, had a unique interior that truly made it special compared to anything else in the range. I won’t even mention the Z8 here as that would be unfair to most cars BMW ever made. In the new Z4 though, that specialness is gone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Instead, the G29 has the same overall design as most cars in production today, except to a different scale. The dash is basically the same, with the new digital instrument cluster a bit smaller than, say, in a 3 Series. The overall layout inside the cabin is basically unchanged and the only difference compared to other contemporary cars is the fact that you don’t get cupholders in the center console, in front of the gearshift lever. That’s a nuisance, especially since the doors have borderline useless pockets where you can, at most, place your wallet. If you do want to use cupholders, you’ll find them in the center armrest, right between the seats.

[​IMG]

In order to get to them, you have to open said armrest and keep it that way, basically rendering them useless. And while I do understand that this is a roadster and thus won’t be winning any practicality contests, having no cupholders to use does get frustrating. What did surprise me though, since we’re on the topic of practicality, was the rather huge amount of trunk space you get. That’s mostly due to the new roof that is now made of fabric, unlike the predecessor’s hardtop.

Soft tops are gaining momentum and reducing hardtops to a distant memory these days and rightfully so. They are lighter, require less complicated mechanisms to work and free up a lot of space. That’s the secret behind the boot space you get, which may not be on the same level as the X7, but it is enough for you to store plenty of stuff for a week away with your significant other.

[​IMG]

The problem with this roof is that it cuts visibility. It’s something you see in every roadster though, as the B-Pillar is thicker than usual and therefore, shouldn’t be of any kind of surprise to anyone. Thus, while driving around town with the roof up, you might have a couple of issues making sure it’s safe to pull out of an intersection. Since the whole time I had the car for testing purposes it rained rather heavily, I got to experience that on plenty of occasions. Drop the top and you simply couldn’t ask for more visibility, of course.

The soft top does have one downside compared to a hardtop, and that’s the noise that protrudes into the cabin at higher speeds. With the roof up, there will be plenty of it muffling anything else inside the cabin. Fold the roof and you’ll get wind noise, so you’re not really enjoying quietness in any given situation, except maybe when cruising at under 80 km/h (50 mph). That’s something you need to know when buying a convertible though and that’s one of the reasons why I always recommend people buying such a car to go for the top tier sound system, in this case, Harman/Kardon. If you want to hear some music, in a drop top, you need some serious power. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the chance to test out at what speed the wind becomes too much inside the cabin, forcing you to raise the roof, but I know that won’t be a problem as it takes just 10 seconds at speeds up to 50 km/h (30 mph).

[​IMG]

My tester was the coveted top of the range model, Z4 M40i, albeit in Euro spec. Just like it happened on various other occasions, with other cars, BMW is selling two versions of its M Performance model in the Z4 range at the moment. Due to tightening European legislation, all petrol cars must now be fitted with Otto particulate filters and that has certain consequences. Therefore, the B58 3-liter straight six engine under that long hood makes 340 HP and 500 Nm (369 lb-ft) of torque in Europe while the US version has more power but the same amount of torque. Don’t think that won’t be enough though as there’s plenty of grunt under the hood, even with that OPF installed.

[​IMG]

BMW claims this thing will do 0-100 km/h (62 mph) from standstill in 4.5 seconds, but it feels faster than that. Launch Control does its job well, especially considering the M40i can only be had in rear-wheel drive guise. I tested the feature a number of times and noticed minimal wheelspin which is a good sign, even though the tarmac was damp. Switch DSC off though and things change quite a lot.

Coincidence made it that for the local launch of the new Z4 I was invited to test it out on a proper track and see for myself how the roadster handles the intricacies of a circuit. The track we were on was rather short and quite technical too, with only one straight that allowed you to tap out at around 100 mph (160 km/h) so some would say it would be the perfect proving ground for a car like the Z4.

[​IMG]

What I did notice is that it is a very capable car on the track and I’d say the M Performance model is more at home here than around town. The engine is the main star here and it is, at the moment, the main advantage the Z4 has over its main rival, the Porsche Boxster.

It has a beautiful soundtrack from those six cylinders perfectly aligned but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. For a car with a single turbo, the throttle responds incredibly fast to your input. There is some turbo lag but nothing we can really complain about.

The steering is yet another plus for the Z4. It’s direct, precise and a bit too heavy in Sport mode. Yes, the feedback could be better but – and I don’t know if that’s because I’m simply becoming more used to EPS – you know where the car is going at all times. Just look at the spot where you need to go, turn and the car listens like a well-trained German shepherd. Chip in the extremely playful rear end and you can basically steer with the gas pedal if you know what you’re doing.

[​IMG]

It’s a rewarding experience to track the Z4 M40i, especially with the electronic nannies off. The front-end has plenty of grip while the shorter wheelbase of the car, compared to its predecessor, makes it agile and fun to toss around. You no longer feel like you’re sitting on the rear axle and that, in my book, is a plus, as it puts you right in the middle of the action. I guess a special shout out is in order for the standard Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires that do make a difference when it comes to the aforementioned grip.

The brakes are excellent but a bit hard to modulate at first. Being a brake by wire setup, that’s to be expected though, as the feedback you get is not what it used to be. However, there’s an advantage to that as well, as once you figure out how much pressure to apply, you don’t have to make many more adjustments later down the line.

[​IMG]

What surprised me the most was the rigidity of the car, especially for a drop top. As you may know, cars without a roof usually lose some of their structural strength. After all, the roof adds to the whole package and that’s to be understood. Well, on the Z4 I didn’t feel like the car was soft in any way. There was no noticeable twist in the chassis and that’s truly impressive. I honestly started wondering just how stiff the Supra must be if the Z4 feels this way.

That’s also one of the drawbacks of the Z4, a blessing and a curse if you will. While the stiffness definitely adds to the experience on the track, around town or on bad roads, that rigidity will translate into thumps and various noises from the dampers making their way into the cabin. It also messes with your back, even in Comfort mode. Then again, you probably should know that from the moment you choose to buy a Z4 M40i, a car that’s meant to be properly driven in the first place. Since I’m mentioning drawbacks, I’ll also say that the cabin feels a bit small for a man of my stature.

[​IMG]

I’m about 6-feet tall and, while I did fit inside, and had room to push my seat back more than enough, I certainly felt like the I could use a bit more width. Also, the steering wheel, at its tallest position, didn’t offer me enough room to keep my left leg in any other position than with my foot on the footrest.

Even so, after putting the car through its paces on the track, all of those small drawbacks become distant memories as you can’t help but be charmed by that brilliant B58 engine and its voice. Furthermore, I now understand why BMW won’t make a Z4 M model anymore: it doesn’t have to. A pure Motorsport-developed version would simply be too much. Heck, even the M40i might prove too much for a lot of people. This isn’t a car that you take to the track even though you could and BMW says is faster around the ‘Ring than the BMW M2.

[​IMG]

No, that’s not the point of the Z4. Instead, this is supposed to be a proper Roadster and offer a pleasurable experience out on the coast of the Pacific or Atlantic Ocean whenever you simply feel like getting behind the wheel and driving somewhere. For that, the Z4 will feel more than up to the task, being after all, a fad more than a necessity. The fact that BMW is still striving to allow us to indulge in such simple pleasures of life with cars like the G29 Z4 says a lot about how this brand views its customers, and the lengths it will go to in order to keep them happy.

2019 BMW Z4 M40i Review
    Exterior Appeal - 9
    Interior Quality - 8
    Steering Feedback - 7
    Performance - 8
    Handling - 8
    BMWness/Ultimate Driving Machine - 9
    Price Point - 7

The fact that BMW is still striving to allow us to indulge in such simple pleasures of life with cars like the G29 Z4 says a lot about how this brand views its customers, and the lengths it will go to in order to keep them happy.

https://www.bmwblog.com/2019/05/02/2019-bmw-z4-m40i-review-true-roadster-fashion/

A Gus, Diego F. y davidW les gusta esto.
  14. 320TD_MKONZEPT

320TD_MKONZEPT Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Como el primer modelo de Z4 ninguno, aunque este me gusta más que el segundo

15. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  16. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Empieza la fiesta :finga: Manhart te lo pone en 500 cv, con ustedes el MHZ4 500 :devil:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A minibryant le gusta esto.
  17. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Dahler lo sube 68 cv y lo pone en 408 cv, le mete mucha llanta para tan poco disco :pompous:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Gus y minibryant les gusta esto.
  18. Nanouk

Me Gusta:
    Las fotos muy chulas, excepto en la que parece que se está hundiendo de morro, por dejarlo en un escalón o desnivel de la carretera/puente metálico en el que está. Eso sí, 3655 Km y ya tiene la base del asiento y el costado más exterior de los mismos ennegrecidas (la pantalla del ordenador con huellas, las esterillas sucias o la goma de abajo de la puerta en el lado del conductor con suciedad de rozar con los zapatos al entrar/salir, aun siendo un "reportaje fotográfico" el que se ha marcado, se lo perdono)...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Última edición: 6 May 2019
    A Gus le gusta esto.
  19. Diego F.

Diego F. Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z4 35is, A7 3.0

Igual te gusta más este vídeo, que además los tiene mejor colocados uno junto a otro y son del mismo color:

A Nanouk le gusta esto.
  20. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Mucho mejor, gracias, para mí así se ve que gana estéticamente el E89, solo le pondría del G29 la capota de lona :devil:

A Nanouk le gusta esto.
  21. Diego F.

Diego F. Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z4 35is, A7 3.0
    Pues fíjate que una de las cosas que más me llaman la atención al ver al G29 con el techo puesto es la gran pérdida de visibilidad en lo que sería el pilar C y tambíen en el tamaño de la luneta trasera comparando con el E89. A mí me gusta mucho que el E89 tenga ventanillas traseras: más luminosidad con el techo puesto, mejor visibilidad para cambios de carril y más protección al viento cuando vas con el techo bajado.

Bien es cierto que todo lo anterior no es algo que vaya asociado necesariamente al techo de lona, pero tal vez con el reducido espacio detrás de la puerta no había otra opción para el Z.

A Nanouk y Gus les gusta esto.
  22. Gus

Gus Tali-bahn Administrador Coordinador

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    i3/Z3/MiniE/X1
    MiniFER, Nanouk, minibryant y otra persona les gusta esto.
  23. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ya sabes que los biplazas con techo de lona no suelen tener ventanillas traseras, de hecho no se si habrá alguno, y también la luneta trasera suele ser más pequeña en la capota de lona que en los techos metálicos retráctiles de los coupé cabriolet ;)

24. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Muy bonito en negro :devil:

Última edición: 9 May 2019
    A minibryant le gusta esto.
  25. Nanouk

Me Gusta:
    Este es de los que tratan al coche como una m*ierd* porque no es suyo. Me ha repateado verlo subido a los asientos, con las rodillas ahí cargándose el cuero. Los portazos eran un continuo y lo de hacer donuts ya me ha rematado...

Tío, qué ya te vale tener un poco más de "cariño" ante las cámaras.

26. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Cierto, siempre hace lo mismo con todos los coches, y además tiene obsesión con la consola central, que meneos las mete... algún día arranca alguna :wacky:

A Nanouk le gusta esto.
  27. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    A partir del mes de julio, cambio manual en opción.... pero solo para el Z4 2.0i :(

BMW to Offer Z4 with a Manual Gearbox Starting this July
    BMW Z4, News | May 22nd, 2019

[​IMG]

BMW is listening to its most dedicated fans and, this week, they announced that a manual Z4 will be available starting this summer, July to be more precise.

Unfortunately, the manual choice will only be available on the entry-level model, the sDrive20i. That said, it’s quite possible it won’t make it to the US, where the only two choices available right now are the sDrive30i and the M40i. The entry-level version uses a 2-liter 4-cylinder petrol engine, just like the sDrive30i but tuned to make 197 HP and 320 Nm (236 lb-ft) of torque. Available throughout Europe, the sDrive20i will do 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 6.6 seconds when fitted with the automatic 8-speed gearbox. By the way, the automatic will still be available.

[​IMG]

BMW didn’t provide any acceleration of performance numbers for the manual Z4. Chances are it will be slower than the automatic, but that remains to be seen. Nevertheless, it will most likely be a fun car to drive, especially since most reviewers found the sDrive20i quite engaging in the first place. The lightness of the car is what impresses most, its nose feeling noticeably less heavy than on the M40i model, that comes with a 3-liter straight six.

Sure, the sound of the 2-liter 4-pot might be underwhelming, but the price tag of the sDrive20i with a manual gearbox might make it a very tempting choice for a lot of people. We’ll just have to wait and see whether there really is a market for a manual roadster out there, these days.

28. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Catchpole lo prueba en España, sale de la tierra de @Gavira y se va para Almería, al Alto de Velefique en el desierto de Tabernas :chulo:

Última edición: 7 Jun 2019
    A Gavira le gusta esto.
  29. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    No lo sacan porque entonces sería demasiado parecido al Supra, lo que tenían que sacar es cambio manual en opción y una versión de Z4 Coupé...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

... y BMW ha dicho ayer que no hay plan de sacar hard top :pompous:

No plans for hard-top BMW Z4

Australian BMW Z4 designer rules out hard-top version of new-generation sportscar
    [​IMG]6 Jun 2019

By ROBBIE WALLIS

AUSTRALIAN BMW Z4 designer Calvin Luk has revealed that the just-launched third-generation sportscar will be available only as a soft-top roadster, ruling out a hard-top version that was a feature of its predecessor.

In an interview with GoAuto in Melbourne this week, Mr Luk said that from day one the new Z4 was a soft-top-only affair.

“From the beginning we knew that it was going to be a soft-top mostly just because of the performance advantage in terms of the weight, so we didn’t need to mock up an alternative to that,” he said.

Mr Luk added that the decision to go for a soft roof over a retractable hard-top was mainly at the behest of BMW’s engineering division, and that it was not up to the design team to decide.

“More coming from engineering,” he said. “I think mostly engineering, there may have been some market feedback influence on that, but I would expect it to be engineering – performance-related.”

The soft-top was introduced to save weight for the new-generation roadster, which also uses metal panels between the layers of fabric to ensure the car keeps a sleek profile with the roof up.

Mr Luk said that when designing the Z4 – his fourth model design for BMW after the 1 Series facelift, X1 and X3/X4 – he was allowed room for creativity due to the Z4 being an extroverted and niche product for the German prestige brand.

He said the design briefs for the car were quite vague, allowing him to create a ground-up design that differentiated itself from the rest of the BMW range.

Mr Luk took inspiration from the quirky Z8 roadster produced from 2000 to 2003, which is evident in the headlight design that features stacked semi-hexagonal LED headlights rather than a horizontal design as seen on all other models.

Another feature is the mesh-style twin kidney grille which replaces the traditional horizontal slats – and which took around 18 months of development and some convincing of company executives before the green light was finally given.

Having launched in Australia last month, the three-variant Z4 range is topped by the hi-po M40i, which is powered by the same 250kW/500Nm 3.0-litre turbo-petrol inline six-cylinder engine as the A90 Toyota Supra coupe.

BMW M GmbH chairman of the board of management Markus Flasch told Australian journalists, including GoAuto, last month that there were no plans to introduce a full-fat Z4 M, and Mr Luk told us this week that he had not drawn any sketches of what a properly M-fettled Z4 may look like, pouring another dose of cold water on speculation that a Z4 M could be introduced at a later date.

The new Z4 range opens at $84,900 plus on-roads for the 20i, up to $104,900 for the mid-spec 30i and $124,900 for the M40i, which represents a $30,000 premium over the top-spec Supra.
    [​IMG]

30. Bl@nquito

Bl@nquito Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F13 - K1200RS
    Quiero un Z4 40i con la puñetera parrilla cromada, tan difícil es?
    Y azul marino, GRACIAS

Hablando con algún amigo de bmw Múnich me decía que al final la gente tiene tan mal gusto de elegir siempre entre tres colores y cuero mayoritariamente negro; la reducción de catálogo no viene por capricho

Compartir esta página