Fotos BMW serie 7 facelift 2019

Tema en 'Foro General BMW' iniciado por cybermad, 6 Ene 2019.

1. Olajuwon

Olajuwon Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    CupraSTPP-S5 V8
    [​IMG]

A Redstys y ER330d les gusta esto.
  2. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  3. efímero

efímero Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    e53 . Fu 00
    Me quedo con la estrella, de esos tres al menos.

4. Soberano

Soberano Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    De los otros
    Me gustan los tres. No le haría ascos a ninguno de ellos.

5. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ya lo han presentado... en Shanghai, el año pasado vendieron 24.500 serie 7 en China, el 44% de las ventas globales, así que ya sabéis porqué este restilyng tiene el morro 5 cm más alto, los riñones un 40% más grandes y mucho cromado :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shanghai. The BMW Group today celebrated the world premiere of the striking new BMW 7 Series in Shanghai, China. The choice of location for the event underlined the significance of the Chinese market for the company’s new flagship model: in 2018, 44% of global BMW 7 Series sales were made to customers in China (ca. 24,500 units). With the current ongoing launch of a whole range of new models, including the BMW 8 Series range and the BMW X7, today’s event was also an opportunity to showcase the BMW Group’s new luxury line-up. China will be a key market for these luxury vehicles.

Speaking at the event, Harald Krüger, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG and his two colleagues Nicolas Peter, Board Member for Finance and Pieter Nota, Board Member for Sales and Brand BMW, also underlined the wide-ranging strategic importance of China for every aspect of the company. China has been the BMW Group’s biggest single sales market since 2013, and the country is also home to the company’s most extensive R&D and production operations anywhere outside Germany.

China accounts for a quarter of BMW & MINI sales

The Shenyang-built seventh-generation BMW 3 Series is set to be one of 25 new BMW Group models due to be launched in China in 2019. China accounted for a quarter of all BMW & MINI customer deliveries in 2018 and with total sales of 639,953 vehicles, last year achieved a 7.7% sales increase. Speaking at today’s event in Shanghai, Harald Krüger confirmed, “In 2019, we are aiming for further solid sales growth in China. The locally-produced BMW X3 will be our main growth driver, in addition to the many new models we will be introducing throughout the year. China is a very important strategic market for us, for sales, innovation and production, now and in the future.”

Seventh model to be localised in China

The Chinese city of Shenyang is home to the BMW Group’s biggest production base outside Germany, with two existing manufacturing plants and an engine plant. Construction work is underway at Plant Tiexi which will double the size of that facility. In Shanghai today, it was announced that the BMW X2 will later this year become the seventh BMW model to go into production in China. This decision was taken in response to demand for the BMW X2, increasing supply of this new Sports Activity Vehicle in addition to those built in Germany at Plant Regensburg. This move will further strengthen the competitiveness of the company’s SAV offering in China, following localisation last year of the BMW X3 and in addition to the locally produced BMW X1. From 2020, the fully-electric BMW iX3 will also roll off the production line at Plant Dadong, its sole production location, and be exported from China to markets worldwide. Both plants are currently undergoing extensive remodelling and expansion measures - once the upgrade and extension is completed, further models could be localised as the total capacity is increased gradually to 650,000 units, thereby creating 5,000 new jobs.

All these manufacturing plants, including the engine plant and battery assembly facility, are operated by the joint venture BMW Brilliance. Last year, the production of BMW vehicles in Shenyang grew by 24% to more than 490,000 units. The joint venture has been such a success, the contract is due to be extended until 2040. In this context, the BMW Group is planning to increase its share in the Joint Venture to 75 percent – a clear sign of the company’s belief in China’s continuing growth.

A Gus le gusta esto.
  6. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    El pack M ya lo flipas :fiesta: :cuniao::wacky: bocachancla powaaaaaa :descojon:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Última edición: 17 Ene 2019
  7. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Options and Packages

Autobahn Package (for 740i, 740i xDrive and 750i xDrive) – includes Integral Active steering and Active Comfort Drive with Road Preview.

Cold Weather Package (for 740i, 740i xDrive, 750i xDrive and 745e xDrive) – includes Remote Engine Start, Front and Rear Heated Seats and Heated Front Seat Armrests and Steering Wheel.

Driving Assistance Professional Package (for all models) – includes Extended Traffic Jam Assistant for limited access highways, Active Cruise Control with Stop & Go, Active Lane Keeping Assistant with side collision avoidance, Steering and Traffic Jam Assistant, Automatic Lane Change, Evasion Assistant & Cross-traffic front alert.

Interior Design Package (for 740i, 740i xDrive, 750i xDrive and 745e xDrive) – includes wood grab handles, Rear Seat Belt Cover in wood trim, Rear Center armrest with wood trim, Luxury Rear Floor Mats and Alcantara Headliner in Coordinated Upholstery Color.

Luxury Rear Seating Package (for all models) – includes Rear ventilated seats, rear comfort seats, Heated steering Wheel with Front & Rear Heated seats and armrests, Rear Massaging seats and 7 inch Touch Command Tablet.

M Sport Package (for 740i, 740i xDrive, 750i xDrive and 745e xDrive) – includes M Sport exhaust(750i xDrive only), a choice of 19 inch or 20 inch wheels and tires, M Sport steering wheel, specific aerodynamics, Shadowline exterior trim, Anthracite headliner, M door sills and foot rest and a choice of interior trim.

Executive Package (for 740i, 740i xDrive, 750i xDrive and 745e xDrive) – includes Panoramic Sky Lounge LED Roof, Front ventilated seats, Instrument panel with Nappa leather finish and ceramic controls. Additionally on the 750i xDrive, this package includes Power rear sunshade & rear side window shades.

Premium Package (for 740i, 740i xDrive and 745e xDrive) – includes Power rear Sunshade and rear side window shades, Heads-Up display along with a choice of Nappa Leather interiors.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. v6tresdos

v6tresdos Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    A3 3.2/ Mazda 3
    Horrible... antes me quedaba con el 7, ahora con el S

9. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    Ya van sacando fotos para que se le vea mejor :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Última edición: 18 Ene 2019
    A Navero le gusta esto.
  10. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Gus y Navero les gusta esto.
  11. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  12. luxo46

luxo46 Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Me gustaría ver un 30d pelao y mondao. A ver que tal es. Eso sí, los escapes que se lo metan por el ojete. Qué manía!

Pero lo prefiero al A8 o el Merchy S.

A Gus le gusta esto.
  13. Antonio333

Antonio333 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    e39 520i

Es que con Bangle empezó el horror de los horrores incluyendo al E60:D. el diseño del nuevo 7 :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:. Me quedé en la estética del 2004 hacia atrás, lo que vino después me parecen engendros estéticos. No me hagas mucho caso, padezco de enajenación mental perpetua:devil:. Un saludo

14. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    Entre otros detalles, lo del putter lateral es horrible.

15. Olajuwon

Olajuwon Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    CupraSTPP-S5 V8
    En Instagram esta dando mucho juego...

Restyling 2020

[​IMG]

Resto gama 2022

[​IMG]

chezztos, RED VELVET, 392C y 3 otros les gusta esto.
  16. Fallout

Fallout Forista Legendario

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Eurofighter
    Pues yo no veo que el E60 sea el horror de los horrores por ningún lado. ¿Puede decime alguien qué parte especificamente del coche es un horror? :rambo:

El primer Serie 1 (3p), el E92, el Z4, etc... es IMPOSIBLE que sean ''horrores'', ni gustos ni leches. :wacky:

A YIYO, Antonio333 y Navero les gusta esto.
  17. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  18. Sechs

Sechs CEO DOS CFA Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Fardier Cugnot

A pesar de todo me quedaría el BMW seguido del Audi aunque sin el menor entusiasmo. El Mercedes es de un triste que asusta, sobre todo la trasera.

Entiendo esos temas pero... podrían desarollar un acabado europeo más monacal, más sobrio, más presentable. Hoy en día eso no debería ser demasiado caro de implementar en fábrica.

A Gus y vicente6 les gusta esto.
  19. 392C

392C Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    320I E92
    El E90 es la infamia más grande que ha hecho BMW en toda su historia. Superior a la de haber colaborado con los nazis

A Antonio333 y Fallout les gusta esto.
  20. 392C

392C Forista Senior

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    320I E92
    El iL?

A Sechs le gusta esto.
  21. Sechs

Sechs CEO DOS CFA Moderador Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Fardier Cugnot
    Siempre mejoi el "i" a secas de batalla normal.

A Bimmer y 392C les gusta esto.
  22. Fenuma

Fenuma En Practicas Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    BMW X5 3.0D F15
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    BMW cada vez esta perdiendo mas esa esencia que los identificaba, cada vez son mas feos.

23. Antonio333

Antonio333 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    e39 520i

Disiento estimado conforero, es cuestión de gustos. El E60 es un horror por todos lados....para mí, no me gusta ni la delantera, ni la trasera, ni puesto de arriba ni de abajo:finga:. Y cada día me gustan menos los diseños no sólo de bmw sino de otras marcas. Esto no quiera decir que a muchos le gusten esos diseños(incluido el E60:D), y anda que el Serie1, aggggggggg. No llegaremos a un acuerdo aceptable para ambas partes, fuera de coñas respeto tus gustos pero ni con un palo tendría algo así. Saludos.

24. YIYO

YIYO Forista Miembro del Club

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    G05,f30,e36,132
    Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club Unete a BMW FAQ Club
    Yo disiento contigo:p.El e60 el serie 1 el x5 e70 el e92 el z4 son coches con muchos años encima y con una linea muy actual aun.

Por cierto el audi a8 para mi se sale,muy bajito.....y eso que no soy nada proaudi

A Antonio333 le gusta esto.
  25. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A chezztos y Antonio333 les gusta esto.
  26. *NANO*

*NANO* Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    LFA,MC12,F1
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A Antonio333 y 392C les gusta esto.
  27. Antonio333

Antonio333 Forista

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    e39 520i
    @*NANO* He puesto me gusta por los antiguos no por los horrorosos nuevos:D

A *NANO* le gusta esto.
  28. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
    BMW 745e híbrido enchufable

BMW presents a particularly contemporary and technologically advanced form of automotive luxury.
    The extensively advanced plug-in hybrid models of the luxury sedan likewise line up for the start at the market launch of the new BMW 7 Series in spring 2019. They combine the sporty flair, travel comfort and feel-good ambience of the brand’s top models with a particularly high level of efficiency as well as the possibility of enjoying a purely electrically powered, locally emissions-free and virtually noiseless driving experience. This future-oriented driver experience in the luxury performance segment is available in a choice of three model variants: the BMW 745e, the long version BMW 745Le and the BMW 745Le xDrive with extended wheelbase and intelligent all-wheel drive. Their plug-in hybrid system now includes a 6-cylinder in-line petrol engine and a further advanced high-voltage battery with enlarged capacity.

Progress vis-à-vis the predecessor models is reflected by a boost in output and torque as well as improved figures for electrically powered range, fuel consumption and CO2emissions. With their new drive technology, the BMW 745e, the BMW 745Le and the BMW 745Le xDrive represent the typical character of the luxury sedan more than ever before. Their plug-in hybrid system now includes an in-line 6-cylinder petrol engine from the current BMW EfficientDynamics engine family that has been adapted on a model-specific basis to produce a peak output of 210 kW/286 hp and offering unmistakable revving power and running smoothness, an electric motor with a rated output of 83 kW/113 hp and a rated torque of 265 Nm, along with a new lithium-ion battery featuring the very latest battery cell technology and expanded storage capacity. The likewise further advanced power electronics features intelligent energy management for precisely controlled interaction between the two power units and – with activated preview function – efficient assignment of the electrical driving share to those route sections which are to be covered with zero emissions.

There is an enhancement of dynamic performance generated by electrical boost and perceptible in a highly spontaneous engine response, as well as an increase in efficiency due to the electrical assist. When the driving experience switch is set to SPORT mode, an overall system output of 290 kW/394 hp is available. For a particularly powerful set-off manoeuvre, it is even possible to draw on a maximum system torque of 600 Nm. The new drive system gives the plug-in hybrid models of the new BMW 7 Series optimised sprint capacity.
    The new BMW 745e accelerates in 5.2 seconds from zero to 100 km/h, while the new BMW 745Le takes 5.3 seconds. Meanwhile the new BMW 745Le xDrive reaches the 100 km/h mark from standing in 5.1 seconds. The maximum speed for all three models is electronically cut off at 250 km/h. The new high-voltage battery for the plug-in hybrid models of the BMW 7 Series now has a gross energy content that has been increased to 12.0 kWh.
    The increased storage capacity of the lithium-ion battery creates the basis for expanding the share of purely electrically powered, locally emissions-free and virtually noiseless driving in the luxury sedans well beyond the sphere of urban mobility.

In HYBRID mode, the new BMW 745e, the new BMW 745Le and the new BMW 745Le xDrive can travel at a speed of up to 110 km/h – 20 km/h faster than the predecessor models – in purely electric mode. The combustion engine is not added until a higher speed is reached requiring a particularly high load. In ELECTRIC mode, the power of the electric motor alone is even sufficient to reach a speed of 140 km/h. The electrically powered range of the new BMW 745e is between 54 and 58 kilometres*, while the new BMW 745Le reaches 52 to 55 kilometres*. The new BMW 745Le xDrive achieves an electrically powered range of 50 to 54 kilometres.

A Gus le gusta esto.
  29. cybermad

cybermad Clan Leader

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    Z3 2.8 / GR86
  30. Voicelab

Voicelab En Practicas

Me Gusta:
    Modelo:
    F11 2015 F12
    Pues a mi me gusta.. es como un Rolls Royce pero firmado BMW me refiero en lo de los riñones sobredimensionados, a modo de Panteón grande como los Rolls.. he de reconocer que la primera vez que lo vi me dije.. What!! pero después de verlo mas veces y Videos, pues "me gusta"

un saludo

A Gus le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página